Sigfigs, anybody?

For those who haven’t the slightest clue what a Sigfig is, it’s basically the Lego System Minifig version of a SelfMOC.

I’m sure some of the more system oriented of us will like this topic, while those who care not for system will ignore it entirely.

Don’t disappoint me, legomaster1378

My sigfig is as follows.

He’s basically a Power Miner body with blue arms, a gold space visor, and a Blue Pauldron. His sorta made up “theme” is a Sci-Fantasy. So, Swords and Sorcery, as well as Space and Ships. As such, his main weapons are…

A long sword

A better view. I use the Matoro Sword from 2006’s playsets(Lava Chamber Gate, specifically.)

And the Antennaestaff of a Technomage. It manipulates technology using spells and stuff. I really like it. But why the emphasis on tech?

'Cause Nyran’s a robot. The head is from the Lego Movie. Before those sets came out, I used an old head from some space theme. I think it’s cool, But what’s cooler than a robot?

A giant robot for the normal sized robot to pilot.

MECHCEPTION, BRAH!

If you look close, you can see the gold visor between the Droid arms and lever pieces.

And the back.

Please, while I showed off my MOCs here, feel free to share your sigfigs, and MOCs that are closely associated with them! Just one though, like, the main one. Like, mine has a spaceship, an ATV, and some other stuff, but the Mech is the closest one to him as a character, so please, limits on big stuff, keep it mostly about the figs.

16 Likes

Cool MOC :slight_smile:

I don’t really use systems for MOC making that much, but I have a couple cool minifigs I could share when I get home.

Nice mech you have there! Good blend of HF and Exo-Force!

sigfig is awesome
but the green pieces on the mech feel a little outta place, maybe add more green to the bottom parts other wise noice mech

2 Likes

And then no one else ever had a sigfig to share, it seems.

1 Like

I have one, the picture has bad lighting, but here it is:

2 Likes

This was my sigfig as of last year. I’ve updated it since then but I don’t think I have clear images of the newer ones.

1 Like

have one…just no camera to share it

I found mine! :slight_smile:

It has a cool piece of which I don’t know where it came from.

It’s basically supposed to be a
coal-miner.

So, what do you think?

8 Likes

That’s a kick ■■■ helmet lol

2 Likes

I don’t have a fig with me right now, but I have something he rides in…

BEHOLD, the atlas titan from titanfall!!!

6 Likes

I have one! I use him all of the time for my photography.

All photos taken on my iPod

3 Likes

My sigfig is a Jedi! Random kittens are random.

5 Likes

“remain… very… still…”

I still need to finish developing my sigfig :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well right now my SigFig have a different hair and face now but there is version of his 2013 and 2014 looks on MOCpages.
My sigifg have different clothing of different themes like agents and payday.

2 Likes

KITTENS :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Risebell’s sigfig here to tango.
Also you get to see my amazing IRL aviators that I wear

11 Likes

It’s everything I could’ve hoped for.

My sigfig is just a tad underkill, but it suits me.

http://i.imgur.com/ArOC1og.jpg

Okay, yes it’s just Lloyd Rebooted ._.

Storywise technically he’s a perfect clone of Lloyd who also happens to be a freaking bounty hunter.

Not a good combo when he still has Gold Power ._.

Yes my siggy is evil. Got a problem with that? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes