• Constantly flirts with everyone and everything
  • Doesn’t care that love isn’t canon
  • Always says that he could’ve been a Toa by now if he wanted to
  • Is probably more concerned with his looks than anything else
6 Likes

Yo is that Grievous legs?

This one looks funny.
Also Welcome
Oh btw I would recommend you not to double post.

1 Like

Wait I didn’t double post, did I?

You did.
“Double” posts are when you post two or more replies (to a topic) in a row.

Thanks I didn’t know. Won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Is this going to be a star-studded cast of reject characters with no life and the story extremely serious and dramatic

Is makooti truly the greatest threat to the universe

5 Likes

I don’t know yet. I have to finish with school to be able to start writing this story!

For the week, that is.

6 Likes

That sounds so familiar… I can’t remember where I had seen that before, but for some reason words “rumblings”, “logic” and “dreams” come to mind…

Cordax’s Cordax, Heyzorks’s Heyzorks, Ghid’s Makooti and that winged silver dude… now that’s quite a vivid cast of characters we’ve got here. My self-MOC doesn’t stand a single chance against any of them, so instead I’m going to submit the most powerful god-like edgelord OC I have in my possession to slightly increase my chances:

VORIKI!
(this is a totally original character and has nothing in common with that infamous seventh Toa of the same name)

Personality: basically, a sarcastic arrogant narcissist with calm demeanour, who always seems bored and has the only concern of finding amusement for himself.
He also loves pizza with pineapples, which has nothing to do with his personality, I just had no idea where else to put this extremely valuable piece of information.

Abilities: can levitate and has the basic abilities of a Toa of lightning, although his control over the element is much greater and his lightning powers greatly surpass those of a normal Toa. Yeah, that’s very overpowered, but, due to his personality, he never really uses 100% of his power unless he is really mad at someone or something. And it’s quite hard to get him in this state (although a certain child wearing a purple hoodie and an Evo helmet (Cordax) might have a chance at that).

Weapons: lightning staff and a protosteel katana.

Origin: one-of-a-kind being like Artakha and Karzahni, although he claims to be a Toa.

Morality: doesn’t have one. Will side with those whom he finds the most amusing and entertaining, but will do very little to help them in any way.

Role in the story: I’d imagine that most of the time he would just hang around doing nothing productive and leaving snarky remarks, but at some point would get serious and cause major chaos and destruction.
But of course this is your story, so feel free to do anything you want with the character.

6 Likes

hey you forgot my winged silver dude

1 Like

Fixed that

2 Likes

no that’s just my stomach

6 Likes

Nekidax, Wacky Makuta

Neurex, Vengeful Toa of Plantlife

6 Likes

i thought he was crazy

are they mutually exclusive