Silmeria: the Red Baron

I’m not just gonna change Silmeria’s personality just because you guys don’t like it!
I made him as a favor to my friend Shane, and I promised him that I’d make him the way he wanted. Just because you guys think it’s generic and unoriginal doesn’t mean that he does, or me. I honestly liked writing his story, which I’ll release on a later date, and enjoyed fleshing out his characteristics in plastic and in writing.

look m80

we’re not trying to get you mad

but alot of us are trying to give ya good critiques to improve a MOC

now we don’t need to bring in a written story, we can talk about it on another Topic or something unless you wanna edit it in here, but

We’re just trying to help

@JMP I’m not mad. And I’m not saying that your not trying to help. I appreciate the fact that you ARE. I just think that sometimes generic characters need to be brought in to make the non-generic characters stand out. Just because a character isn’t all original doesn’t mean they’re bad, but thats what you guys are making it sound like, that all generic characters are bad. I don’t see it that way. Like I said before, generic characters in a story are usually there to spice up the original ones. That’s what I decided to put him in my story for. He could’ve been just a tablescrap moc that I made for my friend with no appearance in my story (coming out soon) but I did, to spice up my original characters and make THEIR personalities stand out.

1 Like

Ah alright I get ya now

Guess I’ll stop then

@JMP Ok, well now I’m gonna wrap myself in a Snuggie, grab a mug of eggnog, and put on Home Alone whilst the heater is running, I suggest you do the same. Good conversation, and Happy Holidays!