Silvally artwork

I drew the new Pokemon, Silvally.
In the game, he can change his type, which changes the colors of his eyes and feathers.

29 Likes

Pretty cool. Good job.

Bonus

17 Likes

Disclaimer: I know nothing about this or anything about Pokemon really. I avoid it like the plague.

It’s kinda cute but the…uh, ears…?..and mouth…?..always being red really throws it off IMO. Also the purple scale things on the legs.
But that’s probably something to do with the source material. So I’m just gonna blame the Pokemon team for bad design.

Here’s the original Silvally

2 Likes

Yeah, not a fan of the original. Not a fault of the art then.

Thats pretty awesome, the type full is a good addition too.

U WOT M8

Nah don’t worry its just a joke.

1 Like

Well.
I don’t like Pokemon, and it’s gonna have to work real hard to redeem itself for me.

Mostly just guilt by association if I’m honest. Here’s not the place to discuss that though.

1 Like

Pretty nice art style.

Does a nice job capturing the look of the source. The different colors each picture has adds a nice spin to each.

1 Like

Well you’re on know your meme now.

2 Likes

I put that up myself, actually.

2 Likes

Alright just checking about that, art being stolen and all that.

Thanks for the concern, I appreciate that.
:slight_smile:

For some reason, nintendo released a new update to pokemon sun/moon, Adding an item that gives silvally a new “ultima” form. i thought it looked really Kool, so i made a pixel art version of my silvally drawing, but in ultima form.

Even though it should go without saying, spoiler warning.

4 Likes

Silvally artwork looks awesome, liked that you covered the varying types. Interested to see you do other Pokemon in this style.

I’d really enjoy to see the Ultra Beasts.

6 Likes

Im not really into pokemon, but I like the drawing, it looks pretty accurate to the original one