Skála warrior of earth (WIP)

Hey everyone. Im doing a revamp of a old moc. I have built the upper half of the body but im having trouble with the legs.

when I attach normal legs they look really goofy and small I can seem to get it to work if any of you had any ideas they would be greatly appreciated if there’s anything you think I should change or Amy c&c I would love to hear it (I will be adding a second colour later) thank you And have a radical day

11 Likes

The thighs should be thicker, add some armor. It looks pretty good

1 Like

I feel like the hips are set too far back. I think they should be more in line with the neck.

1 Like

If you have any way to take two black Toa Metru bodies and use them as thighs, that could work. Thick piece already that has roughly the right shape, and the same aesthetic as the rest of this WIP so far

1 Like

The build looks pretty nice.

1 Like

Unless you are trying to make a shadow; I feel like this MOC could do with a vibrant color for highlights.

1 Like

Do you think dark purple and silver would work, or should I use dark purple and gold?

The hip joints should definitely be moved forward. Ideally (at least that’s how human body is), both pelvis and shoulders should be offset against central axis, with shoulders being moved back and hip joints moved forward.

1 Like

If I were you I’d go with purple & gold, but I think you could probably pull of purple & silver.

1 Like

Yeah that would be lest difficult I have a lot of silver not a lot of gold