Skull Demon Lord and his Bloodtooth Beast

This pair of characters is probably my favorite MOC so far. I just really like the way the colors flowed together, and I really love the really demonic look and feel I was able to create here. Those Raw-Jaw feet make perfect “devil hooves”, don’t you think?

58 Likes

These are incredible, they have such a consistent appearances and just look so menacing!

1 Like

I love that flamethrower arm, and they look well together :smile:

The Demon Lord has excellent shaping, however I dislike his creature’s red Rawjaw mask. It kind of sticks out.

1 Like

edgy n cool, nice!

1 Like

these are so unique and awesome

Aesthetic masterpieces. 10/10

1 Like

For some reason I love the leg/feet design used on the lord but his chest seems odd to me. The beast could possibly use a black head to even it out but nonetheless I really like it.

Yup, he’s basically satan and there’s his dog. That’s pretty cool man, consistent evilness throughout and a solid CCBS construction. Perfect use of the hooves.

This would get a solid Spook/10, if it weren’t for one major flaw. We’re nowhere near Halloween for this level of fright.

1 Like

These look very cool!

Dem hips tho
I still love this

Oh Look.

Dracula meets bionicle, this is awesome!

They have a lot of character

Coolio

Love the Demon Lord! That’s a great look for a demon!

The Bloodtooth Beast… I like him, but it’ll take me a while to get use to that bright-red head.

You should give these guys a unity function.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. :slight_smile:

Awesome mocs

awesome. it looks like a mutated skull basher. and i love the colors the most

demon lord’s torso is a bit wonky, and the tires on his arms seem unnecessary

also the use of the 2015 skull add-on on the dog seems a bit odd in ways i can’t quite explain

otherwise
it’s a decent set of mocs

In other news, please note that comments such as

are quite unnecessary, and are technically against the rules. If you just think the MOC is cool, there’s no reason to post. Just give it a like and move on. Post a comment if you have something to say about the content itself.

3 Likes