Skull Shaman

I didn’t get any of the skull villains, but I thought it was cool to have toa fight zombies, so I decided to build my own skull villain: behold, Skull Shaman!

Firstly: yes, I know the mouth looks awful, but I couldn’t find enough system clips to do what I wanted, which was to give him a bunch of individual teeth.

I tried to make this guy look like a skull villain, with the exposed bones on the limbs, but I also tried to make it look like he was superstitiously decced out with actual bones and skulls and such.

I’m also really glad that I was able to get a consistent color scheme on the guy of black, white/off-white, and light grey. The only things not these colors are a) the clear pieces, but they blend in well enough, I think and b) the trans-lime-yellow-ish piece on his lantern, but it’s supposed to stand out.

For the bones I went more G1 style with the gears and everything instead of the smooth bones, but I think it works here.
Anyway, besides the mouth, any constructive criticism?

18 Likes

Sheesh. This is the second sp00ki skeleton MoC I’ve seen today. I like the use of the Brain Attack head as a lantern. I can’t really see too much else to criticize, really. Although I would recommend trying to take future pictures against a less busy background. The stuff in the background makes it harder to pick out all of the details on the MoC. All in all, pretty solid!

2 Likes

Thok is suffocating.

Please stahp.

4 Likes

Aside from the teeth he’s too spooky for me not bad.

1 Like

this moc looks kind of cool in some places, such as the lower legs and lantern, but the feet are odd, and the teeth are too

1 Like

He’s decent. But he is literally out there, as in his armor could use some streamlining.

I like my Skull Shaman better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This looks pretty cool

I like what you did with the design of the torso

1 Like

The mouth is meh, but I like everything else.

1 Like

He looks so much like thok

1 Like