Skull Slicer Drawing

Hello again! Here I am once again posting very late in the day. Here’s my drawing of Skull Slicer, if you couldn’t tell by the title alone :neutral_face: . After seeing all of the generous comments on my Skull Basher drawing, I wanted to Draw Skull Slicer next. I wanted to emphasize on his skinny look from the set by giving him some height, but at the same time giving him a hunched, ready to attack look like that of a spider ready to attack on his prey.

Oh, as a side note, I may make this a weekly thing, where I post a drawing, so I hope you will like that. I’m thinking of doing something based on a very memorable moment I had with a Bionicle set when I was very young for next week, so keep an eye out for that. It’s not a happy moment I’ll tell you that.:fearful: So now if you excuse me, I have a three meat treat pizza with my name on it tomorrow. . .

27 Likes

niiice, the detailing in the torso/necklace adds a ton to the drawing

also, this is the most metal drawing I’ve seen on the boards

1 Like

This is a real dark and creepy drawing. That make it groovy in my missed up book. :+1:

Anyone else find groovy a real fun word to say?

3 Likes

sometimes, but only if it’s in response to someone rambling for +5 minutes

2 Likes

That is my favorite time to use it as well.

I can’t wait to see a “very memorable moment” in you art style.

2 Likes

HOLY!- WOW that looks cool. Also it looks a bit metal, which is an instant plus.

2 Likes

This makes me like Skull Slicer a lot more, you just made him look so awesome in this drawing :smile:

2 Likes

Cool, thanks! :laughing:

1 Like

This looks amazing!

2 Likes

Oooooh.

2 Likes

Once again, awesome work, man! I think your art style works really well with BIONICLE type drawings!

2 Likes

This is amazing.

I really like the aesthetic of the bones and such. :smile:

2 Likes

oh wow this is cool
if you are going to make more, would you kindly make Skull Warrior next?

2 Likes

This looks awesome!

2 Likes

Maybe . . .

I love how you made the trans bones into crystals… That seriously adds to it a lot. Plus those joint connections are freakin metal

2 Likes