Sky adapted armor Kopaka Nuva

Hello my friends! This is something I sort of just cobbled together for a bigger project I’m working on at the moment. Which is a Karda Nui battle scene between Toa and Makuta, as well as the Vamprah and Gorast and Mutran vs Icarax fight. I’ll be uploading those photos next week on my Icarax MOC page that’s titled: Icarax The Definitive Edition, you will know by the signal that there is a new Update on post in the title. So stay tuned and hope you like this MOC!

28 Likes

I knew Kopaka was cold, but I never thought he’d use Makuta’s hand as a pauldron.

Nice work. The asymmetry suits him. Though the ankle jets are as awkward as ever.

3 Likes

Thank you lol He wanted some revenge I suppose. Honestly if I had more parts available he would have turned out much differently, especially those obnoxious looking ankle rockets lol. I agree though, I probably should have just left them off for now :rofl:

2 Likes

I like the blade arm. Keeps him true to his Mata form while the silver ties him to his Nuva form. Did you test him out with his Nuva and Phantoka masks as well to see how they matched?

3 Likes

Thank you! I would have but sadly I need to get new masks at this time, currently I only have his Mata mask. But I certainly will once I aquire them!

3 Likes

Looking forward to how you tackle the rest of the Toa!

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! I will definitely do them all, no doubt about that!

2 Likes

I was recently looking back on this one, and the legs really struck me. Mind if I use that design on a moc?

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! I don’t mind at all! I actually encourage it, anyone who sees something on any of my MOCs and wants to use it to further creativity, then I couldn’t be happier.

3 Likes