Skyce (The broken ice-man(Updated))

(The updates I’ve made to this moc are what you suggested by elongating the torso, unfortunately it does have some gap issues now. I also per my own preference I shortened the arms and evened out the legs lengths. I also made the butt of his weapon longer so that it can kind of serve a small meat hook purpose rather then just decoration, as well as added small spike on the back of the thy to help hold the grenade. In advance I want to say I first made this moc before Frost was revealed to be a character in MK11, so any similarities between the two is purely coincidence.) Skyce, Pronounced sk-ice, was another creation that came from the same project that created Scrap-yard. Similar enhancements were given to him as Scrap-yard. Given a robotic leg, lower right arm, and a new brass chest capacity for his missing or severely damaged parts. But decpite how broken he seems he is still a deadly threat. His arm is strong enough to crush rocks into a fine powder without effort, a scythe resembling or hook resembling weapon able to cleave through flesh with semi-ease, and a Cryo-grenade with a explosion depending on how long you hold down the activation button. The longer you hold it down the more deadly the explosion, 1 being just freezing you 10 being blow you to shreds.

12 Likes

That armor piece is covering the head, so I would suggest changing that.

1 Like

That’s the intention, it’s supposed to be like a breathing apparatus, or oxygen filtration mask

The gold leg looks good, the other one might need work.

It makes sense, but doesn’t work that well in my opinion…

@Kardax and @LegoDavid any suggestions for improvements?

I’ll say remove the breathing apparatus, it doesn’t work that well. Rest is fine.

1 Like

What if I were to make the head go up further, because you did say that it’s problem was it was covering to much of the head, that way we’re both satisfied

1 Like

The grey piece on the left leg seems out of place, replace it with something more fitting of the colour scheme. I like the breathing mask but to improve it, see if you could attach it to the head, you may need a custom head.

1 Like

That might work…

1 Like

The bone extender or the broken piece used to fill out space

1 Like

The broken piece.

1 Like