Skylanders Imaginators

One word, nostalgia.
But I think they can manage making an old formula crash game. Same goes for spryo though I doubt that will happen for either.

Aren’t we getting the remakes though?

Also

This:

Will always be better than this:

4 Likes

Man, growing up sucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is the first game in the series that I WON’T be getting.

I did however own every single Skylander released since the first game…

On the topic that is S:Imaginators though, I’ve gotten to play it last weekend. The Skylander Creator wasn’t to bad, but if your a fan from the early games you can see alot of old figures parts used in creating the Imaginators.

The only Sensei I spent my time playing with was Crash Bandicoot. Oh… My… GOD! He plays amazingly, during my time with him I almost forgot I was playing a Skylanders game.

Does make me happy to see how the Crash Game they are working on will play like.

1 Like

do you know that there will be an app that will allow one to create an imaginator and then be able to order ither a T-■■■■■, a Skylander card or a figure that is based on the Imaginator you created? I can’t wait for that :slight_smile:

Edit:
by the way, would anyone here mind if i posted some photos of the Imaginators i have created in the game once its released?

Edit #2:i finely got my pre-orderd Dark Edition of Imaginators.

but here is one question i will ask you all, what portal do you all think that Imaginators is using? go ahead, guess.

• The first Portal from Spyro Adventure and Giants?
  • The Swap Force Portal?
  • The Trap Team Portal?
  • The SuperCharger Portal?
  • Or a new Portal entirly?

0 voters

@Joe @Zahaki @timmytowntim @Kan @AwesomeJoel27 @Toa_Distraxx @Sushiyoda @Lost_Head @Ninjanicktf @Plural … anyone?

Poll spoilers: I’ve seen it, and it doesn’t have a spot for your traps, so I’m guessing Swap Force.

Has to be a new one, so the software can except the imaginators

im going to reveal it now, its not a new portal.

its the Swap Force Portal.

im guessing that one could use other portals (though i have not tested that theory yet) but the reason i think they used the swap force portal is that its basicly a redesigned version of the old portal, that and there is no trap gimmick in the game so there is no need for the portal to use it.¨

though im not sure why they did not pull a Skylanders Giants and have there be one starter pack with a portal and one without one if you allready own skylanders.

1 Like

I’ve seen the game at Toys R Us a couple times

have any of you seen these videos from GOWBuuzer which shows his imaginator creations that are based on Undertale characters?

got to say im impressed.

1 Like