Skylanders Topic

The Skylanders series is a video game franchise by Activision Publishing, Inc. that contains the concept of toys and video games coming together. Playable characters are unlocked in the game when their toy action figures are placed on a device called the Portal of Power. It serves as the second reboot and spin-off to the Spyro franchise.[1] -fandom wiki page.
I recently have gotten back into Skylanders. I’m Excited for the Skylanders reboot fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s funny to think about how the success of the original Skylanders caused so may other companies to do the same thing, such as with Disney Infinity and LEGO Dimensions. But of course, the success of the “Toys to Life” gimmick was temporary, and all the games that tried it ended up being cancelled.

@LegoDavid your forgetting amiibos.

I disagree. I don’t know if heard about Mario Kart Live Home Circuit but that"s a toys to life game and it’s new too.

neat story, when toysrus was closing, i was able to get a lightcore hex for $0.50.
also, i have a good skylanders joke
thoughts?

3 Likes

Well, I have a big collection of these. Mostly from the first game, but there are some from Gigants and Superchargers

1 Like