Slender (the game)

Before anyone says anything: There is no pre-existing topic for the Slender game. And NO, this does not go in the Marble Hornets topic. This is about the game, not Slender Man or MH.

So Slender was a free indie game from 2012 where you walk around a park (I think?) collecting pieces of paper and avoiding The Slender Man. It blew up in popularity, got a sequel that YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR, got 9 Million fan spin offs, and has 9 million and 1 knock offs.

(obviously I am being sarcastic. There is no way it has that many spin offs and rip offs…)

So what do I think of the game?

I am going to be completely honest: I don’t like this game at all.

1. I find it boring.
  2. The game is unfair (the difficulty can easily go up to max difficulty on it’s own and Slender Man can literally turn you around to kill you…yeah, that’s really fair).
  3. The game relies on Jump scares. Think of FNAF 3 and the Phantom Animatronics.

Ironically I have a version with $20 mode

And don’t even get me started on Slender: The Arrival

So, what do you guys think of Slender and all of it’s sequels, spin offs, and rip offs?

3 Likes

The Arrival is alright.

The first one and the rip offs are pretty trash tho.

Mythos, Vlogs and Pastas > The Games.> The Roleplay

There’s a roleplay?

Oh god.

2 Likes

It’s all garbage.

So garbage, not even the Trashman would touch it.

2 Likes

I generally don’t like the horror genre nowadays because it relies on jump scares. I like classic horror, so count me out of this.

1 Like