Slime Plays: Morrowind (w/ John_Smith)

Hello everyone, and welcome to Slime Plays: Morrowind (featuring @Jack_ONeill)!

So obviously making a let’s-play isn’t something I’ve ever done on my channel. I’ve considered it many times, but thanks to Jogn, I finally decided to go ahead and make one.

However, L/Ps are a bit different than the content I currently have on my channel. While this series wouldn’t necessarily take time away from working on other videos, it would certainly fill up the channel. In addition, the quality of the video isn’t the best, with some framerate issues and me using a Free Trial Bandicam. Combine that with the fact that Morrowind is an extremely long game, and you’ve got a potential issue on your hands.

I’ve gotten a few episodes recorded, and I can say that I enjoy doing this series. I like the gameplay. I like talking with John. But ultimately, I’m not willing to continue this series if it’s going to drive people away from my channel. Thus, I’d see what you think.

Would you prefer that I…

• Post this series exclusively to the Message Boards
  • Continue making it public on my channel
  • Discontinue the series all together
  • Another option
0 voters

In addition, feel free to post your thoughts down below.

Like I’ve said, I enjoy making this series, but if you guys don’t want to see it, I won’t argue.

Also, a big thanks to @PekekoaOfJungle for making the main thumbnail image. Also thanks to Jogn (duh) for co-starring in this series.

And I think that’s all I’ve got for today. Allons-y! or something idk

4/20 blaze it Update:
Here’s a playlist with all the episodes thus far:

16 Likes

First 30 seconds in and it’s already the greatest video I’ve seen this week. :laughing:

4 Likes

Best thing since slimed bread.

4 Likes

0/10 Slurm has a different voice than usual

Disliked

/s

Great vid Slime, I’m excited to see more!

2 Likes

Uh oh. Looks like someone is posing a challenge to my monopoly of being the Moderator with an ongoing LP series!

7 Likes

two mods > one mod

we win

10 Likes

People want this exclusive to the TTVMB? IMO, it should be public.
It’s that glorious.

5 Likes

People that voted for it to be a MB excursive are all silly sausages…

5 Likes

I’m curious, for those who voted for the MB Exclusive, what are your reasons? (not that I’m against doing that of course)

2 Likes

nice, another let’s play series I can watch now :smile:

2 Likes

This is great! :smile:
You should totally keep it public to keep your channel growing!

Questions:
Would jogn be in every episode?
Would this be your only LP?

3 Likes

Presumably, unless he wants to drop out.

That’s something that I’d need to consider. There are other games that I’d certainly enjoy playing, but at the same time I don’t want to drop everything to make L/Ps.

At any rate, I would answer yes for now, but that may change in the future.

2 Likes

21 voters in your poll, but there are 24 votes. I smell a conspiracy.

I’ll have to add this to my watch later, but I look forward to seeing it.

4 Likes

yeah

it’s called the order of “I didn’t realize when I created the poll that you could select multiple options and now can’t change it back” XD

5 Likes

@Jack_ONeill 's voice is a lot deeper than I was expecting.

4 Likes

I love the Casual_Slime voice. I don’t necessarily hate the Political_Slime voice, but the Casual_Slime is so much better. :laughing: :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Know one nose.

4 Likes

0/10 Too much N’wahs.

jk, funny series!

2 Likes

Ugh the game is being played by filthy s’wits.

2 Likes

6 Likes