Slime & T8o MOC-ups; Community MOCs, part 1 (The Phantom Menace)

While I know I’ve a MOC topic, I really don’t care. That thing’s dead, and I’d prefer to use an actual MOC topic.
Without further ado, here are the two MOCs: Slime and Pot8o!

Why is the image so big? Why am I not using Imgur albums? Who is that guy in the back? Why are they so ugly? Who’s the yellow-green midget? Patience, and I’ll answer your excessive questions.
First off: Pot8o!

As you can see, the yellow-green midget is Pot8o. Before you ask me why he’s so bright, I’ll respond by saying it’s to reflect his sarcastic, yet energetic manner; he’s a radioactive Potato.

Side view; not much, other than his blade storage.

Pose 1: DONT QUESTION THE SHADOW

Pose 2: THE SHADOW IS NOTHING DONUT LOK

Mask launch shot: I do a lot of these, actually.

Full verdict: This is basic. I understand that the colorscheme is extremely bright, and possibly polarizing: I tried to represent the radioactive Potato (Just a personality metaphor, nothing else. Shaddup.) aesthetic to the best I could. Honestly, though, this is basic: it’s the most boring, eye-burning MOC I’ve made. ;-;
Score: -1/100

Next up: Slime:

It’s ugly, it’s fat, etc. At the time (Sept. XX, 2015), I had barely any trans-green: only my Vizuna had the ever-valuable color. As such, I compensated to the best of my ability.

Side shot: Nothing much, just the Onua gearbox in mimicry. I forgot to mention how square he was; it scares me how ugly it makes him.

I’m Political_Slime, and I approve of this messa- hold on, I’m not that vain! Stop that! You’re crushing my soul!

Full verdict: he’s not the best. He’s definitely my least favorite here, with the odd bulkiness, the strange proportions, and the ugly hammer.
Score: -Nope/10000000000

However, this terror won’t prepare you for the…:
Combiner!

RUN AND HIDE! RUN AND HIDE!!!

Here we have some hunk of crap’s side shot, which is extremely ugly. I’m ashamed to have created such a monstrosity. ;-;

The legs and feet, up close. Stop looking; you might get cancer.

Here’s the deformed arm construction. It’s ugly, but when I try to put every part of two MOCs into a combiner, it becomes this.

Side look. Ewwwwww…

Hand one of his two cluttered weapons.

Hand two: Electric Boogaloo. :3

Stab one at Pirean: what I deserve for making this.

Stab two at Pirean for existing, and a goodbye. XP

Full verdict: this is ugly. Case closed.
Score: -ICantEven/99999999999999999999999999

Next week: Older photos of NotVuhii and Vuhii, with Imgur (a bit comically) analysis via description. Scores will be posted on the topic. :3

(Please note: If you were invited, you should be one of the two represented MOCs here. Don’t be annoyed, please. :D)

Edit: luch i dont deserve ur liek plz mang ;-;

Double-Edit: I’m waiting for 10 posts before responding, because I need as much vitriolic critique as possible.

12 Likes

I absolutely love Pot8o! X3 Tbh Slime is… Uh… I like his legs. I also like how the Kopaka mask is herp a derp on his head. The combiner is… Well, it’s a combiner alright… XD

Oh I thought it was the potassium
I’m a smart person

Just use lime green, I think you cryogenically froze him anyway.

2 Likes

He looks like he got some blueberry slushie in his slimy parts.

…Don’t take that out of context.

3 Likes

Has double joints even though the legs already have friction extenders

10/10

4 Likes

I think I laughed to hard seeing this

2 Likes

Probably my favorite out of all of the pictures here XD

1 Like

Slime’s head reminds me of the great spirit robot’s head. Pretty cool Mocs though they could use some work- mainly in the colour department.

1 Like

I am quite active upon many a radio.

7 Likes

Don’t give me ideas, for all that is good in this world!

6 Likes

dank

<thatsall

1 Like

memes.

Beauty. Truly, these are the most amaze of the amaze.

Well, it’s time to critique critiques.

Thank you! As for the combiner, well… usually, I like killing MOCs to make combiners with no form, and this is no exception. The only “good” part of this MOC is the torso, if anything.

1. Ok. Thanks!
  2. Okaaayyyyyy

Incorporating every part in a combo is hard already, and I think the ugly part was the fact that those existed, anyhow. XP

Yeah XP. I enjoy capturing launch shots in midair. It takes up too much time, but no one gives a crap in the end. XP

Frankly, Pot8o has a fine color scheme; Slime’s the color-bent issue.

Great that you didn’t view it in a different manner, anyways. Not like it matters.

Waitwut.

2 Likes

Oh I did view it in a different manner
I just like making jokes.

Pretty neat…I guess…