Slime's Combo Suggestions Topic

Combine 3 elemental creatures of the same mask color into a bigger creature.

That is:
Ikir + Terak + Melum
and
Uxar + Akida + Ketar

I’ve done that already, but I’d love to see other results. =]

2 Likes

Lava Beast + Narmoto

Kaita, but use the three Toa and three smaller things (ex: Tahu, Pohatu, Onua, Terak, Ketar, Ikir) to make one Kaita

3 Likes

Make a Toa Nui. Alternatively, take any two SW figures that have human heads and make a two-headed combo model.

2 Likes

LoSS, K2SO, kopaka 2015, protector of ice, and first order stormtrooper, into some kind of nu gundam knockoff (white\black colors, fin funnels on the back, etc.)

so, basically this:

2 Likes

Galidor using Luke’s head

'nuff said

2 Likes

i feel like there’s something that you guys want me to do but i can’t put my finger on it

been there, done that

5 Likes

Mind doing one for the Uniters?

2 Likes

I suppose I could, but tbh I have very little motivation to do so. The Kaita that I did for the Uniters were hard enough, and that was just with 3 sets. The main issue is their color schemes: they can barely keep a consistent scheme across themselves, let alone with other sets. The torso pieces and armor are also an issue. They’re just so big and awkward, they’re hard to work with.

3 Likes

Rey, Pohatu Uniter, and Grievous (and you could always throw in Nilkuu or Pohatu Master if you wanted more burnt orange).

I wanna see something sandy.

4 Likes

CHI Gorzan with K2-SO with Lava Beast, Ekimu the Mask Maker, Ikir and Protector of Stone. I am very curious what you can make out of this.

1 Like

I’d kind of like to see a Umarak the hunter and Loss combo myself.

1 Like

G2 Sliem.

I dont care what sets.

1 Like

make
a sandwich

7 Likes

-passing through again-

Kulta, LoSS, Lava Beast.

2 Likes
  • Kopaka (Uniter of Ice)
  • Baze Malbus
  • CHI Gorzan

Have fun :blush:

But wait

:0

This could be problematic

1 Like

especially since i’ve already made that combo

but more on that tomorrow

1 Like

:0000000000

1 Like

Could you make RawJaw and Jetbug? Thanks!

1 Like

Funnily enough, I actually did this about 6 years ago and posted it on MOCpages:

It could potentially be neat to revamp this, so thanks for the idea!

4 Likes

slim,e please make steve minecraft

4 Likes