Slime's Graphic Design Commissions

Hi there! As some of you may know, my name is Political_Slime. I was a graphic design minor in college, so I figured I would put that to use here.

I want to do graphic design for you. Much like how you can commission artists to draw you stuff, you can commission me to do stuff that's equally important, stuff like...

Banners (*$3 each):

Are you starting up some sort of project in the community, or want to add some pizzazz to a literature topic? Look no further than a banner! Banners can be incredibly helpful to draw users' attention to topics, especially if they are topics without pictures in them.

These can be as simple or complex as you want. I chose to make this example fairly simple, largely because that's the style I prefer. These can also include basic photography, though you will need to provide the images**.

Logos ($5 each):

Logos are an incredibly important part of any business, so why not let a semi-professional help you out! Just give me some ideas of what you want, or provide a base image to start from, and I can transform it into a modern looking logo!

I can do all kinds of logos, though the examples above give a good indication of my style. I mainly do logomarks, but can also do logotypes upon request.

Movie Posters ($7 each):

There's no greater way to advertise a movie or video project than a film poster, so why not let me make you one! I'll whip up a high quality image that will catch the eyes of at least 2 people probably!

Photography is not included, so you'll need to provide any images that you want included in your poster**.

So yeah, if any of those things sound interesting to you, hit me up by messaging me here or on Discord. Payment is done through PayPal.

Thanks!

-- slime

*Unless otherwise indicated, $ indicates USD.
** For $1 extra, you can have custom photography done. This is obviously limited to the resources I have on hand (for example, I won't be able to take a picture of your self-moc unless you bring it to my house), but I will do my best regardless.

30 Likes

Can I get a picture of toast for free?

10 Likes

:imp:

If I had money, I'd totally commission for something. These all look really good and have pretty good prices from what I know

4 Likes

for you cronk

yes

18 Likes

10/10 work.

See guys Slime is dependable. :+1:

12 Likes

Good thing I got a logo for free a few years back

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Woah, so that's your real name!

That blue logo is almost perfect.

There's just one little thing... can't quite put my finger on it...

light-blue-triangle-in-the-bottom-left-hand-corner

7 Likes

I like this idea, Slime. I like it, indeed.

8 Likes

Yo, I can finally get a banner for my Modcast slash-fic!

7 Likes

Would you be able to convert a moc's face into a simplified logo? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, yes I would.

3 Likes

Sign me up. Message sent.

4 Likes

lemme guess which moc: your main man, the black dragon dude Monarth, Dream Warden

1 Like

Who else? =]

2 Likes

Just let it die.

1 Like

I'd say the new icon looks good. Thanks a lot one more time. =]

4 Likes

Still confused about the Modcast logo. Is it a lightning bolt? Icy twin mountains?

2 Likes

its a spiky M comprised of 6 geometric shapes, one for each member of the modcast

i talk more extensively about it in our episode on graphic design:

2 Likes

Geez, wish I'd seen this before I spent like nearly 3 times as much on a logo that I still haven't recieved 3 months later. (Yes I am very salty about that)

Is this a limited time thing? or will you continue it for the forseeable future?

1 Like

Ouch. Yeah no, I ain't about that.

Unless something serious comes up (i.e. a real graphic design job), I'll be continuing this for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes