Slime's System MOCs

Well, here I am to round out this MOC trifecta. I actually build quite a lot with system, specifically with mechs n’ stuff. (Bear in mind that these are 3+ years old now…so please don’t mind the dust :P)

So to start off, we have…

#THIS DRAGON MECH THING

This MOC was a result of me getting finding this

at a yard sale, and thinking “ya know, I’ll make a mech out of that.”

The head opens up to reveal a cockpit. I don’t quite know why I stuck a racecar driver in there though…

An obligatory back shot.

Next up we have…
#THIS NINJAGO MECH THING

I had a grand total of ONE Ninjago set, but I thought the series was aight as a whole. When first heard that Zane was a robot, I made him this mech suit. (Also, that owl is supposed to represent his falcon friend.)

Here’s a shot of the ‘meh’ back.

Finally, here he is doing an ‘action’ pose. (which really means an ‘about to fall over but not quite falling over’ pose)

Next we have…
#THIS RED MECH THING

If you can’t tell I REALLY like mechs. I blame Exo-Force for being too awesome. Anyway, not much to say about this MOC. It wasn’t originally meant to have a logger in it, but hey. He looks aight.

Yet another one of these obligatory back shots.

If you flip open the front panel, you can activate GRILL MODE in which you can cook hamburgers.

Lastly, the first non-mech MOC I have is…

#THIS HERO FACTORY DROPSHIP THING

This was my attempt to bring the dropships from Hero Factory into a System-based format. I based a lot of this not off of the set (which in my opinion was bleh), but off of the comics.

Obligatory SIDE SHOT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Oh phew, back to the obligatory back shot. If you look at the bottom of the MOC, you can see my interpretation of a Hero Pod.

“Look! It flies by itself!”

And yeah, that’s all I have for today. I hope I didn’t bore you too much with my relatively “meh” system builds. :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Simply awesome work slime. Also, how much free time do you have?! Jeez!

2 Likes

how to get more free time:

step 1: ignore that chemistry test that’s due next Tuesday
step 2: ignore those dishes that need to be done
step 3: ignore that laundry that needs to be done
step 4: ???
step 5: profit

But yeah, I took these pictures a while back and just never got around to posting them. (Not to mention I made these MOCs a LONG time ago… :stuck_out_tongue: )

10 Likes

I never thought to mix ExoForce joints and balljoints in a mech… This will make Catalyst 2.0 an easier build. Thanks for the inspiration!

4 Likes

PFFT, I’ve been doing that for years! how else do you think I built half a toa team in a single sitting?
#FREETIME4DAYZ

nice mocs 'n stuff, I really do like them, I too have a certain affinity for lego mechs.

@ToaVuhii
but, exo-force itself did that…

4 Likes

Thing Squad, attack!
I like 'em a lot! :smiley:

2 Likes

That… Sir

is a lot of things!

2 Likes

step 4: pretend you did do these things.
I really like the dropship. but the dragon mech is my favorite.

3 Likes

#So many things!

Great job on these ones bro, I like the ice mech the most.

1 Like

I just about died right here XD

2 Likes

1 thing…
You like mechs
(Cpt. Obvious)

2 Likes

Now these are things I would buy!

So many things… I WANT THEM… ALL OF THEM

2 Likes

well geez i didnt realize they were so valuable

better put them in my safe

no wait, ranaki knows the code

…crud

5 Likes

Awesome! I love the Hero-Craft! the green mech looks sweet too!

2 Likes