some 3D parts

hey guys! so today i decided to show my 3D work. currently right now i am working on an arm and deccoration.

Ballistic blade and arm
my current projects. the blade is part forklift blade, and part cannon, the arm is just an arm to fit said cannon. the arm DOES have holes on both sides, its just that the arm was the wrong pic, but hey you get the idea.

Refined Legionbane (Self-moc’s sword)

the sword of my self moc. this was one of my later projects, and yes, it fits axle hands.

False Legionbane(ALSO a self- moc sword)

this was my very first project! i made this sword and actually got it bought. it is ALOT longer than it looks, but fit my character for how big i wanted it to be.

so these are just some of my projects, i will be making more, and hopefully getting into making masks.

32 Likes

Interesting parts though I think that they have too little connections.

2 Likes

@Bluebrick27 they have the main connections for the sole reason they are just weapons, i really have no need to add extra connections.

But then they won’t be able to be used as anything other than weapons.

That was the point.

Okay then.

This is some pretty nice 3D work.

Are you gonna try to print these out in the future?

yes, some of them. the False legionbane i already printed out and painted(if i ever put my stuff from tinkercad on public, i would suggest using shapeways, and then printing it in white, since it is cheap).