Some of My old Minifigs

So i was going through all my old unorganised boxes of lego, and found these little guys , who where my pride and joy, some of these guys are older than others, one of them was even made like 1-2 years ago (One with the collectable mini-fig torso XD)
a quick background from what i can remember is that these where drones of some kind and they all obeyed the Red one , Origan, that is what i do remember , it is where i got the idea for my self Moc Origan and why he is also red and has yellow eyes, fun fact XD but no matter how simple these guys will always hold a space in my heart so i thought i would post em here for memory’s and bants XD

29 Likes

These are pretty cool.

tbf i only posted them, for the helmet design lol XD but thanks @Zero

1 Like

What are the helmets from?

1 Like

it is a normal style motor bike helmet , with the old style of scuba diving visor, with a normal stud put into the square hole in that, it all fits tightly if you have the old style of scuba ones, i tried it with newer ones what are the same mould but they seem to be much looser
@MaximusPrime

1 Like

Pretty neat, I like the design of the helmets a lot.

1 Like

I like the orange and white one most.

2 Likes

You should use one of those helmet pieces to make a human Shockwave minifig!

I love the pink one. :smile:

@decepticonaiden that sounds like a good idea XD
@PekekoaOfJungle Thabk you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like the group aesthetic these guys have. The only thing that bugs me is the red transparent studs on the blue guy, since he has no other red on him.

They look like they could have their own line! :smiley:

@ToaPanda yeah i don’t really remember why i did that XD lol
@Lord_Tuma Thanks :smiley:

1 Like