Some of my WIPs

hey I just posted some of my WIPs in a thread and thought I would make a separate topic for it. enjoy and critique is welcome but it must be polite. I will not listen to anything rude and hurtful because it proves that you do not want to help, but bring me down.

Imgur

13 Likes

Suddenly has a realization
Maybe if I actually put effort into my MOCs they’d look this good…
Nah, that’d be stupid.
But in all seriousness, excellent! Even for WIPs.

2 Likes

The only thing stopping me from posting them is school and laziness :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The first one looks great.
On the second one, I would suggest redoing the head design, possibly make larger eyes.
For the third one, you might want to consider bulking up the shaft piece connecting the upper torso to the wheelbase.
And the last one isn’t really my style, so any comments on it would be jaded.

Very nice! I saw the creations in the other thread, but didn’t comment on them there, so here I am.

The characters are all very unique and deviate from most designs. Do these characters have any story significance, or are they MOCs separate from the BIONICLE storyline?

They are separate but i may come up with a story for them. I usually don’t make stories or share them but if people are interested I may think about it.

1 Like

I’m actually very new to the concept that some people build constraction MOCs just for the fun of building, and not a story. I started out on a Wikia site where everyone wrote stories, good and bad.

But, to stay on topic, these are really awesome! I particularly like the black one’s head design.

1 Like

Ummm, first let me say: wow!
Excellent MOCs!!!
second: the style of robots looks familiar. Did you base them on anything in particular?

1 Like

Well the first one I got inspired but a mass effect character, second is a firefighter (ironic because it carries a flamethrower), the brown one reminded me of a seg-way, and the last one was inspired by Djokson’s style of building

I love love love custom masks/heads and these are amazing! Great mocing, I love them all, especially the 2nd.

1 Like

I like all of these, but maybe you should give the last one a body… JK good mocs 10/10 would buy

1 Like