Some Rahis 4 (Parirau + Water Wraith)

Here are my interpretation of 2 rahis: The Parirau and the Water Wraith

Parirau

This is an original rahi. It is an extremly powerful and intelligent bird-like rahi that uses his 4 sharped wings to fly at high speed and slice his oponents. His talons are also a deady weapon, but his greatest strength lies in the ability to send disintergrating energy blast to its oponent with its beek. Calm by nature, it rarely attacks, but provoking his anger can lead to cataclysm. Some lived on the northern continent and on the southern islands in isolated areas.

Before becoming a toa Hagah, Kualus mets a colony of these rahis during one of his travels, and after studying them, it appears that these rahis are related to the Gukko in the same way that Manas are related to Ussal according to Whenua.

This rahi exist in different variant depending on the environement. Six have been established and are related to a specific element (Fire, Water, earth, stone, air and ice)

And a turnaround
Parirau

Water Wraith

A turnaround
Underwater Wraith

Stud.io files and Breakdown photos

Parirau - Google Drive
Water Wraith - Google Drive

Custom parts links

Bionicle Vamprah Knife-Sharp Wing Prototype by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Surel's Dagger by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse
Bionicle Avalanche Spear (Alternate) by Scmdex90 - Thingiverse

My Stud.io Pack: Scmdex Pack - Google Drive

I hope you will appreciate these models. Every constructive suggestions to enhance the models are welcome.

22 Likes

love the water wraith, reminds me of slizer

5 Likes

EPIC designs! I especially love Parirau. It has excellent proportions, color scheme and realism. It kind of gives me Kanohi Dragon vibes. Where do the red wing pieces come from?

3 Likes

It’s a recreation of Vamprah’s knife-sharp wing prototype I made for 3d printing. The reference picture is the following:

You can find it on thingiverse. The link is given in the bottom of the topic

4 Likes

Parirau… yeah, totally not Miserix in bird form…

Also, love the slizer fish rahi. Or slizer ichthyosaur rahi, cause dinosaurs are cool.

3 Likes