Some shadow Takanuvas

It’s also for @Senit 's collab.

These are certainly not hundreds of variations of shadow Takanuva, but they are diverse.

So that it was not boring at all, I tried to write a background story for some of them:

The first (from left to right) from the universe, where the Toa Metru managed to save the Heart of Metru Nui without leaving the city and turning into a Turaga. After the Great Cataclysm and the victory over Makuta Teridax, they learned that Mata Nui fell asleep and they needed a life mask to awaken him. Just like the Toa Nuva (from the original universe), they went to Voya Nui and were defeated by Piraka. At that time, Takua was not yet a Toa of Light, and Rahaga had not yet transferred Avohkii to him. Takua joined Jaller’s team that was created to save the Toa Metru. After being struck by lightning on the team’s canisters, Takua also became Toa Inika, but without Avohkii, which he later received.

The second Takanuva from a universe where Toa Mata did not fall into the energized protodermis, and, accordingly, did not become Toa Nuva. Takua looked like Toa Mata for the same reason I wrote about earlier.

For the third one, I did not come up with a backstory, since it is almost a classic version but with a recolour.

The fourth one from the universe, where almost the same scenario happened to the Toa Metru, in which, however, Raaga, thanks to the mask of light, found the chosen one (Takua) and gave him the mask. Since the looks of the Toa depends on how he imagined them when he being a Matoran, Takanuva became similar to the Toa Metru.

The last one I added because I had no more ideas. Since Takanuva Stars is not a canon (just a build), I did not write the backstory.

15 Likes

I like how they all look similar yet their backstories are different, to sell the fact that they’re from different realities. Nice work! :wink:

Ah nice Thank you for entering

Some nice stuff here! I’m surprised I’ve never seen a Mata Takanuva (Takamata?) before. I think my favorite though is Stars Shadow Takanuva, since Stars Takanuva was my main Takanuva for ages.

1 Like