Some Toa Mata Mocs + Others

Wanted to use a similar build to what I used for some of my other toa mocs and apply it to the mata.

Here’s the individual pics.

But after finishing these I realised that I could do this with other toa too.
Here are those other toa.

26 Likes

They look great, but im sure Pohatus eyes are the wrong color. Or is that intentional?

2 Likes

These are very good.

2 Likes

It’s a big nono for me on the upper leg, upper arm, ankle, and wrist designs, but overall these are pretty neat.

4 Likes

nice mocs! It’s hard to pick a favorite

it might actually be the right color. For some reason, (in my experience at least) Stud.io renders always make that trans-orange color more red than they should be.

Do the upper arms use an illegal technique?

3 Likes

No, they just have like, 20 degrees of articulation in the knee. The bent legs of Gali or Lewa in the image is about the max.

1 Like

Yes but they normally have a slight bit of an orange shimmer around the edge. Could just be the lighting tho.

1 Like

Awesome-looking MOCs!
Might we be seeing instructions sometime soon?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here’s the instructions for a basic torso. Hopefully this helps. I hope this helps. The limbs and torso variations should be easy enough to figure out in the renders.

4 Likes

Does the black hand connect to the vahki torso legally or does it stress the piece?

2 Likes

It’s a legal connection. I’ve tried it irl and it fits pretty snuggly in there with no stress on the pieces.

3 Likes

Oh OK

2 Likes

This is AWESOME!!! XD
Thanks so much for the Instructions!
I’m gonna try to make a Takanuva with this style, >=]
Once again, TOTALLY AWESOME JOB with this And thank you for the Instructions =]

2 Likes

Pardon me Ender, I was wondering, How exactly did you make the legs?

2 Likes

Darn it I somehow forgot to make Takanuva. Lemme know when you do it, I’d love to see it!

And here we go!

3 Likes

But of course!

3 Likes

And Thank you =]

2 Likes

Allow me to present
Takanuva! Toa of Light!

3 Likes

Great job! But I feel he needs more gold.

4 Likes

Yeah, But this is the SET Accurate version,

I’ll make a more gold version soon =]

3 Likes