Sometimes My Name Is Björn Swenson (Nicknames/Aliases Topic)

Every now and then I go by aliases. There no real reason for it, but sometimes you don’t want to tell the barista your real name. I’ve gone by Björn Swenson, Will Thomas, Chaz White, and many others. Am I alone on this, or do you guys have aliases too?

7 Likes

In real-life I’m only known by [PRIVATE], but people give me other names. Now, are these names Non-racial? No, no they are not…

3 Likes

I’m known as “White-Man” by my group of friends, since I’m the only one who isn’t Asian or local.

2 Likes

I’ve got so many nicknames, it ain’t even funny. Martin, Batman, Shrek…

2 Likes

My Language Arts teacher calls me Molasses.

5 Likes

My Math teacher in the Seventh Grade called me “The Smart Asian”…

3 Likes

That name describes half my school. Lucky for me, I like smart Asian girls, and there’s plenty here.

My real name is Victor and people call me Vector. It’s a harmless joke about how in Despicable Me there was a guy named Vector.

3 Likes

9 Likes

People call me Sam. Shocking, I know.

5 Likes

Wait, so am I the only one who purposefully has alter egos?

2 Likes

Probably.

6 Likes

■■■■, I miss that show. Sam was awesome.

No.

4 Likes

I am sometimes known by a name that is intended to strike fear into the hearts of evil-doers. A name that would be seen as a symbol of the good in this city. I am Justice. I am the night. I am Darkness. I am Fear.

I’m Batman.

5 Likes

Don’t mind me, just gonna steal that gif

3 Likes

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-10/9/19/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-19001-1412897379-17.gif

6 Likes

Off topic here, I once knew someone on a forum I used to go to that legitimately though he was some sorta hero that the boards needed, and quoted Batman.

My username came from a nickname my friends gave me a long time ago, actually.

5 Likes

Hey
That’s me

3 Likes