Sonnariea the compassionate android

(Bio) Sonnariea is a gen 5 android of her factory design on a small remote location and was accidentally given a personality chip instead of combat control chip at the end of line of her production one of the scanner bot unties detected the wrong chip implant and was gonna be sent the decompose defeated area and was gonna be rip apart.
But luckily someone noticed Sonna has the personality chip in her head and ballame knew what to do she managed to convince her boss to let her go into the public seeing she’ll blend in the other mechanical life forms just right and luckily enough it was a perfect success. thought out her life she was be able to experience what friendship but not love compassion until she meet delta.
Thought out her journey with delta she was be able to help him with his connection with his brother alpha and because of that was started as friends then close friends inevitably something was triggered Sonna was now feeling compassionate for some time at last.
Sonna was afraid of telling Delta she had feeling’s for him but Delta: it’s okay you can tell me nothing will change i promise so Sonna told him and Delta was indeed suprissed.
Over time Sonna & Delta got married and were happy more then ever
Two years later Sonna and Delta had a baby girl and named her pixza also was half gen 5 android half sornavar
(Title and occupations)
Sonna was given the title by her factory the compassionate android since she has the personality chip in her.
Sonna is a mother of one and raising pixza with Delta extremely carefully since to prior to Delta imoretal enemies now knowing has a family of his own which want to use it for there personal revenge against delta

Sonna theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJIxQ3Y2eI

11 Likes

The hair design is nice.

1 Like

but very difficult to handle but thank you Mr heyzorks

1 Like

Very nice moc, the parts usage and backstory are pretty good.

1 Like

Very nice overall, but I feel the torso is just too long, as is the case with a lot of your other Mocs.

1 Like

I can see where your coming from by that which I do understand but sonna’s torso is not as long as some people may think she has a double jointed motion in the torso and the waist which you can see here

But with rainaven he’s actually deceiving you on that no pun intended because his torso and waist are almost the same length but i do understand where you coming from turst me I do since someone outside has mentioned that a lot

2 Likes