Sora toa revamp v2

This is gonna be a short one as not everything is done with the physical build however once done this will be updated

This new look was inspired by the 3d model of Dog’s mask of creation made by rothanak and was an honest challenge. This was due to needing to redo the whole torso which is now custom compared to before which was a simple small ccbs torso upside down for a frame.

Feel free to comment any thoughts or opinions about the new look and ill make sure to update this topic as soon as i can

10 Likes

Cool. What does the moc look like from other angles?

2 Likes

I must agree with fikah here, I too would like to see how those legs are built.

4 Likes

mask and lower legs looks great!

2 Likes

This is great, especially colors and the mask. Do you have a backstory?

Sora would look extremely benevolent, were it not for the one red eye. Perhaps this is sign of attempted corruption by Makuta?

What element Sora belongs to? They are likely named for Japanese word for Sky, but their colorscheme is like a Toa of Light, not Toa of Air.

3 Likes

sora does have a backstory which is found on the first post i made but to keep it short he was once a scholar from artakha before being scatterf across the mutiverse and 9000 years after the final battle his shatttered body was fused back and he is now the toa of ice and creation

the post will be edited to show a perseptive pic is well i will show the build in different positions i will show more once i have the mask 3d printed

i like your idea but the red eye acutally comes from another version of sora that is not bionicle related but had a huge impact on sora due to its character creation

4 Likes

ah, there’s more pictures. cool. I really like the gold armor, looks very ornate.

3 Likes

my guy’s got c a l v e s

5 Likes