Sovereign: New Age - Signups and OOC Discussion Topic (signups still open!)

ROBOT!!!

2 Likes

not long. Three quarters of an hour, maybe?

ā€œRobotā€ can be an offensive term. Here at the UAC, we prefer ā€œautomatonā€.

3 Likes

My apologies.

AUTOMATON!!!

2 Likes

Okay, sounds good.

2 Likes

Leaving for vacation tomorrow, so activity in the next week will be iffy at best.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s okay. I hope everyone had a good Easter!

I had to give mine back

what about the extended warranty?

2 Likes

what extended warranty? I stole it

that makes more sense.

2 Likes

Adios!

mom whatā€™s for dinner

why weā€™re eating a robotā€™s face, dear

3 Likes

calling it now, hereward is a cannibal.

1 Like

I guess weā€™ll just have to wait and see if that pans out.

4 Likes

Vacation comes with the caveat of a heccing lot of catch-up in terms of homework, but Iā€™ll be continuing the story sometime today or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Whoops, sorry for the delay, some things came up and I had to be gone on friday, and then there was a major plumbing accident in my house yesterday.

Anyways, back on track. If thereā€™s anything anyone wants to do before we move on, now would be the time.

5 Likes

oh.

edit: @Winger Bourbon yay or nay?

5 Likes

I mean probably

2 Likes

Cool.

Cordax is typing. What will he say?

Name Tabris Jenos

Age 22

Gender Male

Appearance - Tall and slender, with silver, wispy hair. He normally wears a white cloak with gold lining, trying to appear as a being of light or an angel of some sort.

Faction - The Scholars of Light

Equipment - Gold painted spear, continuing with the angel aesthetic, a katana, a bag with basic medical supplies, a notebook, and a knife.

Biography - Tabris was born into a very rich family, but when he was only 4 months old, his parents divorced, and he was given to his father, who got very little of the money. Though his father was not very rich at the moment, he was an excellent fighter. Tabrisā€™ father taught him everything he knew. Sadly, Tabrisā€™ father passed away two days after his 17th birthday,
so Tabris was sent to a boarding school called Andravalo, where he learned ordinary things like reading, writing, and mathematics, but also had classes like swordfighting. At Tabrisā€™ third year at Andravalo, Achilles died, and the school shut down. Tabris later joined the Scholars of Light, and learned how to treat many sicknesses.

Artifacts - Tabris is very inexperienced in magic, but learned how to brew a potion or two at Andravalo. He did discover an ancient book that he has his from the other scholars though.

6 Likes