Sovereign: New Age - Signups and OOC Discussion Topic (signups still open!)

:open_mouth: :hushed:

3 Likes

A few more name ideas: Amalia, Miriya, Miriael, Junith.

1 Like

He would make a good npc tho.

Me like this one

1 Like

Well, who said it had to be canon to participate in?

I’m here to have some fun.

1 Like

Ex…actly? I think I understand what you’re saying … ?

1 Like

Basically, I’m joking that there was some rule that this had to be canon to your other game.

1 Like

The superior version

YES
I mean uh that’s unfortunate

2 Likes

Should someone try and get TVP out of his mental spiral before he gets hurt?

1 Like

something tells me tvp isn’t likely to get badly hurt

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but it’s funny to me that by her very existence 3476 has given TVP an existential crisis, Iosif even further depression, and made everyone else mad.

3 Likes

you know what this means

time for your bizarre robot woman to become existential and seek deeper meaning and completely drive everyone off the deep end

1 Like

Isn’t that the role of any semi-sapient machine? To question the meaning of life and drive a questionably relevant plot about such topics?

2 Likes

Yes, but more specifically yours must also further the unhealthy mental state of 90% of the cast

2 Likes

But of course.

Which does bring up a question of why you would send mentally unwell individuals on a mission into a dangerous place, but lets not ask stupid questions.

1 Like

Suicide mission? Get them out of the hair of the higher ups while making them feel important even though it’s just to have them not around to cause problems?

1 Like

Maybe. I guess it depends on how critical this mission is.

1 Like

I mean the obvious answer is because of an extreme lack of forethought that most world leaders in fictional fantasy settings possess

I mean that’s literally Iosif’s backstory

And there’s always that pesky thing called ‘because money’. Sane people would ask to get paid, after all.

3 Likes

Both of these are very fair points.

Also, TVP, as he now seems to be known as, was mentally stable (well, sort of) up until the point where a sentient-ish automaton made him question his very existence.

1 Like

Oof. Sorry about that.

2 Likes