Sovereign: New Age - Signups and OOC Discussion Topic (signups still open!)

Sweet.

Dead person Reanimated Collab, lets go

1 Like

impossible, he must be playing mind games

2 Likes

It’s because I’ve been busy with some IRL stuff. There is only so much one can read while watching after grandparents during the weekend.

4 Likes

Nah man you good, family takes priority

2 Likes

A higher calling than talking about child trauma and bad writing skills.
Regardless, hi.

EDIT WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS SO OFTEN:

uhm ahktually adjusts glasses a breath mint would not exist if hard candies do not exist so uhm ahktually non-canon

EDIT BUT AGAIN:
Winger why are youposting OOC in the rp topic you’re the gm what is happening aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

2 Likes

Let me have witty one-liners!

1 Like

never you fiend
never I say

So how I understand it I could still join. But I have got an entirely different Timezone than most of you probably would that be ok?

1 Like

@ghid this isn’t gm fiat I promise don’t get mad at me

Yes, that’s not a problem, but granted we aren’t going to hold up the RP to wait for you (except when it’s obviously critical to do so).

3 Likes

Yeah doesnt have to be held up.

2 Likes

any opportunity to be critical we will gladly take

2 Likes

as in the blade was sharp enough to cut through a decomposing hand

2 Likes

Oh. Got it.

1 Like

honestly I really hate one sentence rp posts
especially when they only contain one action in the most basic sense possible guys please I am writing a novel here and you are commenting on an instagram post aaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry, I get carried away when I strangle my keyboard

2 Likes

This whole post reads like a trolge tutorial

Character Sheet

Name Proreus Misteufus

Age 29

Gender Male

Appearance -Cant draw so I will describe: brown shouldering messy hair, brown eyes, right eye is slightly greenish, arrow tip stuck in left arm, not really muscular, right eye drifts away soma times, short

Faction - The Alliance

Equipment - throwable Harpoon with a long chain attached useable as a grappling hook (looks some what like this:

), side weapon: dagger (barely used)

Biography - Born in a tribe of Hunters. One day he got shot and later defeated by an attacker, the tribe banned him due to him being unable to defend the tribes Village. due to no medical care one of the arrows stayed in his arm which he brocke off. his left arm is barely useable and theoratically dead. He kept one of the Arrows that shot him as a Memory to his failiure. He later had a happy Life. after some time Proreus joined the Alliance. Later he avoided Human contact.

Oh crap, Stupid post lag. Well, which should we go with @BlackBeltGamer98?

She’s crawling away as Callen is trying to carry Vaughn?

Ah, nevermind. I misread it. :sweat_smile: Carry on.

1 Like