SP-4-M the Scorcher

A flamethrower robot made of grey cylinders and lime angle connectors.

This was a little ‘spam’ themed project of mine, the point of which was to use a lot of the same pieces to make an aesthetic and a complete moc.

I got inspired to do this after getting all those lime connectors and remembering that once upon a time a certain contest had a ‘spam’ category with the same idea.

73 Likes

woah heresy

lime is evil

but he’s pretty cool otherwise, i like the leg design.

3 Likes

don’t

just

don’t

Anyway I love how you used those bent pieces to make this MOC. That’s actually pretty genius the way you did it.

3 Likes

I would have to say that this guy has a great color scheme. I also really like the weapon that he has. However, I don’t really like how thin the lower legs are, but I know you were trying to challenge yourself. Also, I don’t why, but those legs realty remind me of xt4 from hero factory

1 Like

Unusual, but not liking the idea behind it.
The head and flamethrower in action is fine, but looks awful in most angles.

I think he looks pretty cool. I like the head, it reminds me of a Komau.

1 Like

This is pretty ingenious tbh, 10/10

also, the head would look great on a master chief moc

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the Destiny robot NPCs! (No, not the Exos or the Vex). I think that the torso is a bit more bulky compared to the lower half of the body also… Still, nice to see something this unique. It’d be cool if there were instructions to build this. :wink:

2 Likes

sir.

you do not call heresy, unless there’s heresy with the parts (modification/paint), or with the build.

with that aside, tis not a bad moc, @Monarth. the head is really creative. nice job.

5 Likes

Turns on Scottish accent.

Our tanks are cranked up to eleven, sir!

2 Likes

Excellent, original MOC. I dunno how stable it is but the use of the technic turaga arms to give tube shapes to it’s body was an excellent technique. It’s detailed to one of the finest levels I’ve seen. Nothing contrasts.

The head is nice but the torso impresses me the most. You made it look nearly bug-like.

Overall I like it.

1 Like

The legs are a tad odd, but I dig it overall, especially the upper torso/head.

1 Like

Quite an interesting MOC. The way you utilized those bent connectors as a basis for shaping was creative and doesn’t look too cluttered.

1 Like

Wow, this is quite nice. I like the unorthodox usage of the technic pieces there.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Oh, the moc is very stable. In the end the structure is pretty lightweight, so all the joints hold and don’t even need friction joints.

Thank you =]

3 Likes

Very lizard like aesthetic going on here.

1 Like

The aesthetics on this MOC are great! I love everything from the colours to all the cylinders.

1 Like