Space Bohrok and a Rock Monster

These are two revamps of old Mocs I had.

Space Bohrok Version 1

Version 2

Rock Monster Version 1

Version 2

Please comment, critique, n’ such :smiley:

32 Likes

Nice MOCs! I like them. @Plural

2 Likes

A BOHROK

FROM SPAAAACCCEEEEE

HE’LL SMASH YOU WITH HIS LASERRRR MAAAACEEEE (or whatever those weapons are)

6 Likes

That’s a really cool Bohrok!

Rock Monster is really interesting.
I really like what you did with it!

1 Like

Didn’t get the reference. Looked it up and found this

2 Likes

nanoskeletons, son

1 Like

Hmm… I already like the idea fo the MOCs and for what they shall represent I think they look very good.
But the tubes on the Rock Monster kinda bother me and the blue on top is alittle bit much but that aside they are very well made. ^^

I’m sorry for any mistakes in my grammar.

2 Likes

These look pretty Fantasti-cool™. I like them! I really like how the rock monster is a cyclops. :wink:

3 Likes

both are pretty cool, but i feel like Space Bohrok is a bit too…humanoid? to be a bohrok.

2 Likes

THOSE ARE AWESOME! The space boohrok is a bit to big and skinny to call a bohrok but it’s still great! And the rock monster is awesome! I have always wanted to make a good rock creature but you have bested any of my attempts! I would’vve added some of the rock attachments to the armour peices, the ones from brain attack. I’d give the space bohrok a 9/10 and the rock monster 8/10! Great job @Rockho !

2 Likes

Awesome MOCs! I especially like the rock monster, though it could benefit by having some of those Bruizer addons to make it look like it really is made out of rock.

1 Like

is that the toilet :joy:

that’s an odd SPACE to place these two cool mocs.

2 Likes

Heeyy :angry: The lighting in there is nice.

3 Likes

niiiiice

2 Likes

Looks nice!

2 Likes

Meh, I prefer the first version of the Space Bohrok.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I lack those pieces…plus those are in grey and wouldn’t go well with the gunmetal. I did however, add another mace piece on the right shoulder as seen below.

I restricted the blue to only the right shoulder, if that makes anything better.

7 Likes

Yes, I think that it looks now more like a natural crystal formation

3 Likes

I like what you did with those trans green hoses, they kinda look like vines that are growing off the rock formations on his back.

2 Likes

Now that I look at it again, the arms and legs should be thicker… :confused:

2 Likes