Space Jam!

In light of the recently announced sequel

#no I am not joking this is legit happening

Let’s all discuss everyone’s favorite movie ever! The one that revolutionized the movie industry by splicing cartoon with live action!

Come on

and slam

Welcome

to the Jam.

11 Likes
2 Likes

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE

5 Likes

7 Likes

Easily the greatest film every produced by human beings. They say that all species have something they all work together towards, without even knowing it. For humans, that is Space Jam. Perfectly constructed in every medium. The music was emotional and fit every scene like a glove. The plot was woven by the Gods centuries ago and worshipped as gospel. The acting is so good that every person on screen won an Oscar. It is so deep that even the people behind it do not fully know the story. It is what humans will be remembered for.

Its cool I guess.

3 Likes

If we ever contact aliens, we are sending them Space Jam as our first impression.
Nothing but peace and prosperity shall follow.

but i guess it’s pretty cool daffy duck was a baller supreme

3 Likes

Never Forget

7 Likes

Well yeah,

It’s just water.

1 Like

We all are made up of like 70% “Micheal’s Secret Stuff”.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched this movie. I probably shouldn’t.

1 Like

“Ugh, I am a victim of bad slapstick humor.”

1 Like

WHAT

WHAT

shakes fist in victory

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve seen it
But I remember genuinely enjoying it
So yay

1 Like

If you guys didn’t know this the original website is still up here

its so good

Space Jam is my childhood wrapped up in a little VHS packet.

Such nostalgia.

“But mommy, I don’t want to go to thscool, today! I want to thstay home and back cookies with yoouu!” -Daffy Duck

CMON AND SLAM

2 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t think I have seen space jam in it’s entirety, but god knows I have certainly seen enough videos and refernces to know the basics. Good lord have I seen so many refernces… I get this weird feeling that this movie is sort of like a punching bag for most critics. Am I worng to assume this?

IT’S TIME FOR SLAMMIN’ AND JAMMIN’

<g

2 Likes

How does that not have an invalid body?