Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ooc- Intestines make spaghetti better.

Idiots. Do your research =P

Ic- Bailey thinks. Havent seen Sachi in a while, wonder how her and Hanzo are. First things first though

1 Like

OOC: Yes

OOC: faceplam
Oh good lord…

@ItsFrostbyte is gets jealous very easily… especially around me. Virtually and Reality

1 Like

OOC: XD

The group is now about halfway to the clearing, trying to maintain any stealth they have. (@Ace, @BrokenAxels)

Ooc- Doesnt change the fact that intestines makes better spaghetti than engine lining =P

More jets patrolled the area

OOC: ruined it Kai, you ruined it

OOC: That’s what I’m best at!

Zablex, whenever he detected the jets’ presence, had everyone hide and remain still and silent until the danger passed.

Three mk2s appear in orbit

1 Like

Bailey shudders a bit, remembering his old friend, who was technically his friend, but it just wasnt the same person. “What the-”

Ooc: This is my life. Literally. XD
If someone like/wants/loves etc me, it’s like an endless war that won’t end until someone is the last one standing. It’s a painful Tug-Of-War

He looks up in horror, “Bailey(G!Bailey), get us to the Empress ASAP.” He says. (@BrokenAxels)

Ooc- oh noes. im so sorry for you, id be sorrier if you took it to the pm tho =P

1 Like

OOC: Sarcasm font - Album on Imgur

OOC: Yea Yea

Ooc- Also, i just realized youve been on the boards for almost half a year, congrats

Ic- Bailey kept his grip on Celica.

“G!Bailey, get us to Marius ASAP.” Zablex whispers to him.

“… sisters.” She whispered