Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marius and his crew are flying through space. “How long 'till we get to the Sol system?” He asks his crew from his captains seat, floating above the floor of the ship with the arms floating separately.

“About 3 hours.” One replies.

Marius flicks his tail. “Fine. Sure there’s no way to get there faster?”

“Not without killing ourselves upon impact.”

He sighs. “Fine.”

@Traykar, @BlackBeltGamer98, @Omega_Tahu, @Mrblackpants, @Shadowrockboy190, @DannyBoyy, let the adventure through space begin!

On a distant world, an armor clad humanoid was working on tuning up his ship. She wasn’t anything special if you judged the ship off its looks: just another all black T-70 X-Wing. He finished up and slammed the hatch shut and went to his home: A hidden Ancient Sith Temple deep in the jungle.

He didn’t have any clients that day which let him have some time to himself to heal from his last skirmish with some bounty hunters.

OOC: You’ll need to attract Marka’s attention if you want him to come looking for you. @Runa

3IQ-7 noticed a blinking light on his dashboard labeled,‘distress signel’ he slammed the corresponding button, and tapped into the comm feed."Inquiry. Do you require assistance? " Asked the droid "

Though the comms feed, littered with static, “argh! Fzzzt, We’re, fzz, Crashing, fzzt, Help,” before the feed went dead.

“Initiating docking procedure 5467,” the droid said to no one in particular, as his ship was Slightly jostled by the procedure.“Docking Successful. Prepare to board.” The airlock hatch opened and 3IQ -7, though oblivious, was hit by a large gust of air, before his ship returned to it’s normal cabin pressure of 0. Carrying his blaster rifle, he walked onto the ship.

“Captain, we saw a distress signal. Should we investigate?” Asked one of the crew members.

“How far off course?” Marius asked.

“Not to far. We’ll intercept it halfway between Sol and the next nearest star if we slow down a small amount.”

“Then slow, and prepare for my ship’s departure from the Empress when we near.”

“Yes sir.”

1 Like

OOC: Any Force sensitive beings on your ship? They may be able to sense Marka’s using the Dark Side as sustenance via ripples in The Force.

IC: The armored being is now deep in the catacombs of his home, its Dark Well. From it, an overwhelming amount of Dark Side energy flowed, He starts to use it as food; not only ‘filling his hunger’ but also healing his wounds.

1 Like

3 navigated the familiar layout of the ship until he had reached the bridge,“Greeting Captain,” 3 said to the corpse, (Killed by the rapid depression)" I have come to assist you in your engine troubles. Is there anything I can to to help?"

The corpse sat there and stared blankly at 3IQ -7.

“It’s considered Impolite to ask for help and then ignore the guy who shows up. Jerk”

Eric sat on his mech’s shoulder on the jungle planet, staring at the sky.

Marius soon comes across the ship, leaving the Empress in his personal ship. He seems confused.

“No organic life, but it might just be robots.” He turns on his suit and mask as he docks on the ship. “Hello?” He speaks through a radio-like thing, as his voice would not be heard through the suit. “Anyone here?”

He feels a chill. Seems to come from far off, I’ll investigate later. He thinks to himself about the force he just felt.

1 Like

“Greetings” Replied 3, as he hailed the other ship “I believe that crew have handled the situation on their own and require no assistance.”

Marius looks at the former captain, then back to 3. “You know he’s dead, right? Oh, by the way, who might you be?” He had his hand on the hilt of a sword hanging from his belt.

1 Like

OOC: Are you on the same world as Marka?

IC: Marka finishes his ‘meal’ and silently reprimands himself for forgetting his Force Mask.

2 Likes

“He outta be dead for being so rude and ignoring people. The nerve of that guy.” Replied the droid,“IG-34657-3IQ-7-6H8R747TV-EYH9754F is my numerical designation. You may call me 3IQ-7.”

OOC: yeee

IC: Eric eats a snack bar.

1 Like

OOC: no, the ship was beginning to crash onto the plannet, it’s currently still in orbit.

1 Like

The entity senses an unfamiliar entity on his world, he keeps an eye on it but it doesn’t seem to be a threat at this time.

1 Like

Eric is unsure as to wether he senses anything, so he climbs into the cockpit of his mech and starts travelling.

1 Like

He hears a voice in his head, Identify yourself and your intentions now.

1 Like

Marius checks the captain’s pulse. “Yeah, this man is no longer living. The lack of air and pressure in your ship probably had something to do with that. And nice to meet you, 3IQ-7, I am Marius of the Manam Empire.”

1 Like

Eric is perturbed by the voice in his head. “I’m not crazy yet.”

“Inquiry. you sure? He seems pretty fine to me.” Replied the droid.