Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: And not a pain in the behind, please!

“This isn’t over you know, I will still have my victory, you’ll see, YOU"LL ALL SEE!”

OOC: you can end him now.

Two lightsabers slash through 3’s AI unit and both Markas slice the head to scrap. The two speak a farewell in Sith and Future Marka vanishes like a dust cloud in the wind, back to his own time.

Present Marka leans on his sword as he is very damaged from the fight.

“Jerk” muttered all of the drones as they poofed out of existance.

OOC: Your thought on the battle?

OOC: fun.

While this was happening, Hanzo was stuck behind a wall that lead to where Marka was going.

“This, this is RIDICULOUSLY STUPID!!” He says as he slams his head into the wall, making a very deep dent in it.

OOC: A pain in the behind with all the time travel nonsense but it was actually really satisfying as I’ve not liked 3’s being such a jerk the whole time.

IC: Marka limps to the med bay and asks for the use of a Bacta Tank. (@Runa)

OOC: was it better than just up and killing off my character?

Hanzo gives up on the wall, and contacts Marka.

“What happened? The ship was just shaking uncontrollably. And why is there red alerts for rogue bots?”

OOC: yes, much.

Marius regains control of the station and begins fixing the mess.

The medbay worker tells Marka yes.

OOC: Yes, it felt so good to destroy 3 like that. Your next character actually needs to be a good guy please.

IC: [quote=“ItsFrostbyte, post:2362, topic:36409”]
“What happened? The ship was just shaking uncontrollably. And why is there red alerts for rogue bots?”
[/quote]

Marka answers it in the Bacta Tank, “3 went haywire, Marius and I went to stop him. I summoned a Future me and we scrapped him. I sustained a lot of damage in the fight, I’m at the med bay in a bacta tank healing up.” He closes the line and lets the bacta do its thing.

This causes the doors to deactivate, and Hanzo along with Oni bolted to the medbay.

Marka opens his eyes and telepathically speaks with Hanzo, I didn’t know you were so worried for me. He winces a bit as the bacta does sting at a few spots.

OOC: Maybe not a good guy if he doesn’t want, but if he’s a bad guy who is acting good again, make him at least somewhat likeable so as to not raise suspicion, or if he is bad make him an annoyance, but not find the IPA base, as it’s in a remote location for a reason.

1 Like

OOC: Okay. You control how long Marka’s in the bacta tank to heal his injuries.

IC: Marka feels the wounds on his body heal as the bacta helps to accelerate the process, he’ll have some scars but he’ll be at peak condition once he’s out of the tank. (@Runa)

After a while, he is healed and let out.

Marka puts on his tunic and armor. He heads out to the outside of the med bay.

OOC: Got work from 1700-2200 today, you guys know the rules.

Hanzo is waiting for Marka.

During this time, Kai in his black nanite armour, purple instead of green accents and visor, was sneaking around the ship looking for 3, sword at the ready… not yet knowing he was dead.

OOC: Idea; what if we got someone to make fanart for this RP?