Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka finds a place to eat in the museum and gets a steak and water there.

The head Councilor gestured to everybody in the room.

“We have several missions we want all of you to complete in teams of at least 3.”

“The prison on Sector VI’s moon houses some of the galaxies worst criminals and offenders. By an unknown reason, every single one of them have escaped containment. We already have teams on multiple sectors capturing them, but we need you to finish the job in Sectors V, VI and 1.”

Marka, after his meal, goes to explore the city. (@Runa)

Hanzo, glaring at the other people around him, answers back.

“I know I’d do it, if it saves the universe and I had no other choice I would. What about all of you?”

Marka senses out Hanzo’s scenario through The Force, his emotions causing a surprisingly strong ripple in The Force, have the pressures of being Chief begun to get to him?

Hanzo is filled with both anxiety and hope, for being Grandmaster-or as Marka calls it “Chief”- was as hard as it seemed. He pulled himself out of the whole pit of feelings he was in and replaced it with happiness, aiming his head to the ceiling, indicating he is looking at Marka and hoping he senses what he is feeling.

Hanzo senses Marka’s ‘gaze’ like a guardian. Do not fear to contact me, you’l have a huge discount on my rates when hiring me. He hears echo in his head.

OOC: Marka’s at Neo Eris right now, just so you are up to date on his location.

OOC: thanks

IC: He thinks back to him.
No need for payment, Marka-san. Its just a capture mission, multiple escapees. That was not as some of you call ‘sarcasm’.

The meeting had just finished, all the Senate and heroes disbanded to their armament towers to get refitted

OOC: I really hope you guys know where Im going with this lol

Well, I’m on vacation so that complicates things a bit. Marka responds.

The shockfleet strolls on the beach.

Its alright, ive been assigned to a temporary unit.

Good, take care my friend. Marka says to him.

Marka gos to a hotel and asks if there are any rooms available for Red Sith. (@Runa)

“Just take a normal room.” Marius said, walking in. “Actually, two, on me.”

“Thank you, Marius.” Marka takes the key to his room and goes to find it.

OOC: @Runa, pokemon RP’s been a bit quiet of late.

OOC: writers block of sorts

OOC: Well, you could have team ‘Regi’ try to take the Leafeon you just got and my Houndour is Orre-nian which means it would have some value as wild Pokemon in Orre isn’t the most common thing still but it’s getting better.

IC: Once in his room, Marka opens his Jedi Holocron and goes to find if he could update the contained info to be up to date on his findings in this galaxy.

Hanzo jogs to the armoury for equipment and small arms training.

He would need to know howi to use the miltary’s giant stun guns on these escaped criminals. He would also lesrn how to properly use his blade techniques and Oni.

OOC: Night guys! Work from 0900-1600, you know the rules.

Hanzo is outfitted with hypersonic boots for silent takedowns and kills.
His blade is upgraded for increased speed and balance. Oni is also seen growing a small bit, making his 1 foot long body to about 1.5 feet.

OOC: Oni basically looks like this but Green and a bit transparent

Marka finishes updating his Holocrons. He turns on the TV (Manam equivalent) to watch the news. (@Runa)