Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Hammy hears this in hyperdrive, and turns back.

Marka just launches into Hyperspace, no real lift off just gets out of there and to IPA Base.

“I will consult the elders, we might have another wannabe King here.”

“Noted. Rendezvous at IPA Base.” Marka says.

“Alright. He attacks the mind, so everyone line helmets with lead, it’ll block out mental attacks.” He informs as they travel.

“I can block him using the Force to shield my mind but lead will help.” He exits hyperspace to IPA base. The Shadow Nova is orbiting as a guard.

“If his power doesn’t expand beyond mental. He picked up Marka without the use of Force. Thats another level right there alone.”

“Telekinesis, yes, but the Telepathy will still be blocked. We can deal with telekinesis.”

Eric throws his old helmet out, and grabs a new one with lead lining. “So, how’d it go?” Hammy asks. “The punk got away.” Blasty responded.

“His weakness, all I got was…Past. Mean anything to anyone?” He asks.

“Please no time travel…” Marius mutters.

“Again, we dont really know. For all we know he could be using a combo of Force and telekinesis. Plus he controls those things, has an unknown amount of ships. We need more info. And also medical just in case.”

“Agreed, 3 was a pain in the kanohi.” He’s shocked at his word choice.

“He doesn’t have a strong Force connection. I’d have sensed it.” Marka says.

Hammy checks to make sure his time warp engines are working properly. They disappear for a few minutes, then reappear in the same spot. “Time warp functional.”

“Maybe his past haunts him?”

“I’ll need a Force Storm to gain enough power to crush his mental defenses.” Marka tells Hanzo as he lands at the Base.

OOC: “I have returned to bless you mortals with my superior usage of time Travel.” 3 replied as he materialized

“If he doesn’t already have a defense for that, too. Let’s hold out for a while, we need way more info than what was presented to us.”

Eric shrugs. “Maybe a weapon from his past is his only weakness?”

OOC: Blaze drags him out of here, “Nope, you are dead, stay dead please.”

IC: [quote=“ItsFrostbyte, post:3939, topic:36409, full:true”]
“If he doesn’t already have a defense for that, too. Let’s hold out for a while, we need way more info than what was presented to us.”
[/quote]

“I can break him if I must. Besides, he’s still mortal, that much I could sense.”