Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: No harm in asking.

IC:[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:984, topic:36409, full:true”]
“Oh quit it.” Enderlord says to Marka. “He has no interest in power like the other one.”
[/quote]

“But you seem to have such interest in power.” Marka says.

“Well of course, it’s fun!” He says as Marka finally recognizes the look of insanity in his eyes

Alice laughs and turns off her cloaking device.

“What drove you to become so insane?” Marka asks.

“Is amazing what others will do to you when they can get away with it, especially in the name of curiosity and power.” He said somewhat sadly. “As I said these aren’t my original powers. But they sure are awesome!” He said, instantly reverting back to his usual, maniacal self, cackling loudly.

Marka heaves a heavy sigh, similar things can be said about the most notorious Dark Lords of The Sith.

“Besides without it I wouldn’t be as famed as I am now! There’s entire legends dedicated to me!” He gloated.

“The same can be said of The Dark Lords of The Sith that were in the legacy of Darth Bane’s Rule of Two.” Marka says, with disgust as those Sith were some of the worst beings to exist in his old galaxy.

“Well yes, but none shall surpass me!”

Marka holds his tongue as he wants to retort but if Enderlord derives his power from The Dark Side then this would only make him stronger.

“World’s first space arcade,” the person behind the counter replied to 3.

“This place is amazing!” 3 replied with glee.

“Oh and before you say anything, my power doesn’t come from just your puny dark side, it comes from all darkness, from the smallest act of stepping on any or thinking a negative thought to the largest, such as destroying a planet.” He said, grinning at him maniacally.

“You are disturbed on so many levels.” Marka says.

“Why yes, yes I am. But that’s what makes my personality so fun!”

Marka facepalms.

Ender just stuck his tongue out at him, noticeably friendlier than the first time they met.

“You are just full of surprises.” Marka says.

“Yep! And my hosts even more so!”

Marka shrugs.

“Ughh! Fine I’m coming!” Kai said, waking into their room. “Why don’t you just call me instead of stuff like this.” “Cause it’s fun!”