Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC if you look through my posts it clearly says a MECH PILOT

IC Achilles gets bored of glaring and climbs into his mech which walks back into his ship.

ooc- sorry

OOC it’s fine also if I typed rudely that’s because I was very angry :angry:

“Marius, this is gonna stings bit.” He finds a stab wound and fires bacta putty from his personal triage kit into the wound. That was his last bacta shot. He puts a clean bandage over the wound.

OOC: Bacta shot, apparently it’s really helpful.

Marius nodded his thanks and stepped into the stasis chamber. “Release Project SAR Proto-3” He says before the stasis pod closes, leaving him to its effects.

The eyes on the strangely humanoid robot open as he walks out. He looks at the Red Sith. “I suppose you to be Marka(@BlackBeltGamer98)?” It asks.

Celica watched the mech pilot.

ooc- that sucks.

(@Runa). “Indeed I am, do you have a name that you would prefer apart from your designation that I can use when addressing you?” He speaks formally in the Sith Language, this was two fold in purpose; to see how this entity reacts to him and how truly sentient SAR Proto-3 truly was.

OOC: I am going to ask this, is there any particular difference between SAR and the Reploid Zero apart from color?

OOC: tfw the KH theme plays overhead at the grocery store…

OOC I wanna live ever you live.

OOC: where’s Hebi? I think it a good time for introducing a startlingly familiar face?

OOC: im surprised you said nothing about that…

OOC I’m saving the smal boi for a centain occasion.

OOC: very well, (@Ace), for the record, KH has multiple songs that could be considered themes for it; three examples would be Destati, The 13th Struggle and the Organization XIII Theme. If you are referring to the one called Simple and Clean, that too is another recognizable tune from the franchise, another song like it is called Sanctuary which plays during KH2’s opening and closing CGI cutscenes.

IC: Zablex was writing in his journal, keeping silent but listening close to his surroundings.

OOC: the one from the first one?

“Uh, sorry, I’m not familiar with that language yet. I have some studying to do.” He chuckles.

OOC: yes. Abilities and personality, being more curious and less knowing, without the haunting past Zero has, or many of those similar problems.

“I would be willing to teach you; I asked if there was another name you wouldn’t mind me addressing you by as SAR Proto-3 is only your designation number, an entity with sentience such as yourself deserves to have a name of his own, wouldn’t you agree?” Marka asks, this machine to him was more of a person than a robot and as such be treated like he would any other commanding officers over him: the respect between intelligent warriors and leaders and their subordinates.

OOC: @Ace, Simple and Clean is the title of the song that plays in KH1’s opening cinematic. Personally, I prefer Santuary because it has that elegant feel that helps balance the clunkyness of KH2’s story, every little bit helps.

OOC: What kind of name is 3? Pff, that’s stupid. On an unrelated note look up the meaning of Trey

OOC: just looked it up, it was simple and clean

OOC: and you just gift wrapped that info. Thanks. It would be a play on tres, Spanish for 3 unless there is a language that literally pronounces their 3 as trey that I am forgetting. Clever, I just thought it was a play on your username and that was it.