Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ideruba grins “Oh what you say… I knew you only meant well”
Alexis “I think we overstayed our welcome.”
Ideruba “Yes we have.”
Alexis kicks their viewin source of the events which happens to be a mirror and it shatters
Ideruba “That costs money. Next time turn it off.”

Bailey lays there, dead. His eyes stared at the clones, lazed over and looking at them with a look of regret, of sadness, grief even. His neck had been snaped from the heavy blow

1 Like

Hanzo draws a katana from his armour and slashes Jacks armour

Of which he take some the hit

Marka spun and blocked the katana.

Jack uses the Force and pushes Hanzo into the wall

“No no nonono…” she said and runs over. The clones held his head up. Sachi’s hands turn green. She tries to heal him. “Come on come on…”

Ooc: please tell me that this is the real Bailey and not the fake one

Ooc- yep, baileys gone.

Ic- Seeing as hes dead, nothing happened

Ooc- real icing on the cake is that by default she killed him :stuck_out_tongue:

Hanzo gets up
“That’s nothing compared to what I’ve been through before.”

Marka wills for a tail to appear and catch Hanzo to keep him from injury. Five more show up. “You are a poor excuse for a Sith, Jack.” He taunts, a fox-like smile on his face beneath his mask.

“I’m no Sith.”
He force pulls Hanzo from the wall to stand beside Marka.

Sees has nothing hasn’t happened to him, a few more clones picked him up. They teleported to a different planet that’s was safe. Sachi’s grits her teeth and looks at Jack, clenching her fist tightly

His mouth began to twitch

Ooc- man ive planned this all out, here comes the pinnacle.

moira voice

Excellent

Zablex readies himself.

(@ItsFrostbyte). “True, but what are you, revanent?”

“I am a god you dull creature…”

Sachi chuckles lowly and slowly walks toward him.

ɎØɄ? ₳ ₲ØĐ? ĐØ₦’₮ ₥₳₭Ɇ Ⱡ₳Ʉ₲Ⱨ… ₣ⱤØ₥ ł ₵₳₦ ₴ɆɆ ɎØɄ ₳ⱤɆ JɄ₴₮ ₳ ₩₳₴₮Ɇ Ø₣ ₴₱₳₵Ɇ

Her hands her bright glowing white- she was charging her magic

The body began to stand up, cackling. The familiar voice was well known as it cackled, then changed to baileys normal voice “S-Sachi? Help…”

Jack charged, slashing his blade wherever he goes.
Hanzo blocks them all and jumps off him, landing at the portals steps. He sees the switch, and reactivates it.

Kar-Em saw this, and tries to stop him.

“Let’s throw them in He-“
Kar-Em grabs him by the throat.

The clones looked at each other and him confused. “Bailey?” “Can you hear us?” “Are you Ok?” They helped him up and mumbled among each other

“y- yeah. what happened, i remember blacking out and waking up to…” He shudders “Did you- did yo…” his voice trailed off

“How about you go there instead?” Zablex asks, delivering a punishing kick to his temples.