Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“The adoptive family of your eldest aunt; designation: Celica.” He says, clearly.

“I’m the original mk2,” said Celica, causing the two to laughs

1 Like

Zablex nods. “Perhaps you know her better as Mark 2 original.” He says to the ‘nephews’.

OOC: I think autocorrect got you there.

“what happened to your body?” Asked one, inspecting her to which she shrugged

“I can back that statement up. She was bearly destroyed and transferred into a new body.”

“Forgive my interjection but I feel it would be easier if we discussed in the clearing I mentioned earlier so we don’t have to worry about endangering the local life of this forest too much.” Zablex suggests.

They looked at each other, “negative, general maka, and general Sydney wish to speak in orbit.”

“Very well, but we go with Celica no exceptions; we are her adoptive family after all.” He says.

“Agreed.”
Ooc goi n to bed, feel free to take over both of the Bailey’s

They again looked to each other, “and what role to you serve in this adoptive family?”

“I am one of her great grandfathers.” He says.

They shrugged, before transforming and having the cockpits open. The two Bailey’s enter the left

Zablex helps Celica into the other one before hopping in the copilot’s seat behind her.

The pair take off, and she looks out the window

Zablex also looks out the window.

The ground got smaller and smaller, as the two dreadnaughts got bigger

Zablex hopes that the sisters are only wanting to talk and not banish him to Karzahni.

They keep getting closer

Zablex asked Celica, “Nervous?”

“a little, but with a fleet big enough for those two to be a scouting party it’s hard not to.”