SpecterL's Faxon

IMPORTANT UPDATE: If you’ve downloaded the file prior to 11th Jan, please redownload. The previous version DOES NOT fit the metru head.

Modelled @specterL 's faxon, based on this artwork.

Stud.io files can be found here, with the rest of my custom pieces.

Edit: Fixed non-manifold geometry and included a variant for Saphira, SpecterL’s illustration (let’s just say it’s from one of his NSFW artpieces, so I WON’T be linking to said drawing). The stud.io port of Saphira variant can be found in the above link.

16 Likes

Use my masks, especially with my stud.io ports (it’s the Google Drive link).

Edit: I am not Nato G. That’s definitely Nato G’s mask, and not to mention, that Aussie did something similar to my Kraahkan, and did it first, and better.

3 Likes

@Droconis thinks I’m aussie… bruh.

4 Likes

Sorry one of my younger cousins got a hold of the computer and I didn’t know what they were doing. Please just ignore that last picture. The moc for that isn’t ready yet.

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t manage to see that picture.

Anyways, WIP is always good. I’ld like to think of it as the art/design equivalent of math workings. I mean I like reading Aristotle because he leaves his philosophical workings so to speak.

And we could argue, everything is a WIP, it’s never completed.

And, if that was you drunkposting and blaming it on your “younger cousin”, I’ve got no issue with that.

2 Likes

No I can’t drink like that, I had family over for very late holiday party ,and there is no lock on the computer.

1 Like

Well, anyways, let me know if you use my kanohi in your MOCs.

Even your digital ones.

2 Likes

I definitely will. Your kraahkan is probably the first one that I plan on making.

2 Likes

My kraahkan is surprisingly controversial.

Honestly, I’m tempted to do SpecterL’s kaukau… all versions. But I’m busy for now.

Yes, I know there’s already SpecterL’s mistika kaukau, but I can just redo it so I can use it in a game with proper quad topology. No sure if I want to remake SpecterL’s vehicle kaukau, since my version is not compatible with the glass piece, and yes, I know Rothanak has his version.

2 Likes

Well if you do. I need the one version that looks like a Vorox helmet but with the metru mask axle mouth connection. No scope. And maybe Vorox face Pinchers may make it look better “?” They also might have to be reinforced if breaking is a problem.
Screenshot_20240126-085319_Photos
But I do still like the teeth on your Kanohi still. I plan on making what I call the “Alpha Vorox” .

1 Like

You’re looking for this version.

2 Likes

Yes that’s the one.

1 Like

Also shape ways is a great place to have your mask’s printed, and have great quality.

2 Likes

Imma be realistic with you. Unless Rothanak models some of my designs pro bono, this will most likely be the last of my kanohi designs.

I’m getting busier, and I need to think about getting a job. If I go into indie dev (that is, being a 1 man studio), all my effort will being going into making my own IP, because as much as I have a vision for a Bionicle fan game, fan games don’t pay the bills, original IPs do.

If I somehow have the free time, I’ld rather focus on character modelling, so any kanohi I do will only be because it’s a companion piece to the toa, that is if I’m working on a toa. You can see that with my adaptation of @SpecterL’s glatorian head on my thingiverse (which is still missing teeth). I’m currently working on a female base mesh for other purposes, but I can transplant the glatorian head there when I have the time.

2 Likes