Spectre & Revenant

Couple of MOCs here, one of which very much DOOM inspired. Part of a group known as The Eternal; former Agori / Glatorian captured, operated on and ‘enhanced’ for battle. The dark red on the green MOC (Spectre), is intended to represent exposed flesh, while the translucent parts on Revenant are the result of overexposure to a combat enhancement drug known as Kaha. A regular dosage would merely cause the blood to glow red, but in Revenants’ case, this glowing has affected his entire body. There’s more to the backstory but I’m not 100% ready to share it all yet.

For more pics, I also have a video of these two on my YouTube channel Ozkabot.

40 Likes

These are great! And the photography/image quality is on point!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Your quality photography and posing in each image is really excellent! I really like the torsos, and the highly technic and highly weaponized look each figure has.

1 Like

Thankyou, I spend a long time trying to get the right poses and shots right when I do these, so I’m glad it’s paid off!

I really enjoy doing technicy weaponized MOCs; It’s fun having the freedom to leave things looking exposed and raw, but also trying to balance it so it doesn’t just look like an unfinished MOC.

I love how you built off of standard HF limbs.

1 Like

Wow, the Hero Factory will take anyone these days, huh? What’s the world come to? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Super Awesome! Colors are nice

1 Like

G L O R I O U S

1 Like

knee deep in the doot

1 Like

@Krelikan The more I make MOCs the more I realise HF limbs are a godsend for MOCing. Their minimalist design makes layering pieces over them so much easier than G1 Bionicle limbs.

@TheMightyObsidianDude Hey, they may look scary but they’re doing their best! :smiley:

@SonicBionicleMaster @Kardax Thanks! :slight_smile:

@SR388 I should really make a Doot version of the Revnant now…

1 Like

These are awesome. The weapons are really well done, and the custom limbs look a lot more bio-mechanical than plain CCBS. And then you present them with incredible picture quality. Just a great post overall.

Thankyou! :smiley:

Now these are top notch.

1 Like