Spider-Ehlek: Into the Eel-Verse

I carefully threw this together for fun, and now it’s my favorite of my many Spider-Ehlek pieces. I’ve redesigned the eyes to be more like “masks,” and had some fun creating unique expressions.

Much less puns this go-around, but I’m very proud of what I came up with:

So, Spider-Eel-Ham. Not much to say about him, he’s pretty basic. I took off the pincers, though.

Spider-Ehlek-Noir. My favorite character from the movie, I had lots of fun slapping a face on this guy. I was originally going to do Spider-Man Nocturn, but decided against it.

“OG” Ehlek Parker. I saw the coffee, and rolled with it. I love his expression, personally.

Mantax Morales. I want to see a movie of this guy. Seriously.

Spider-Gali. This took a bit longer than expected. I wanted the mask to be visible, but under the hood. I hope I did that right.

Breez Parker. She’s green. I know Peni and Sp//dr as characters, but I don’t know who the mom was. So, I stuck with Mary Jane and thought, if Ehlek and Hahli we’re married, who would their child be? I chose Breez over Macku, mainly because the techie/anime vibe fits HeroFactory in my eyes much more than Bionicle. I took a long time deciding on the eyes, though.

Gad//nka. One of my favorite parts, because it works so well. Small Gadunka can pilot big Gadunka! It’s perfect! And totally something Ehlek would make for his daughter. 100%.

Hope you like it! “That’s all, folks!”

14 Likes

Gadunka is my favorite by far, this is great.

3 Likes

THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

LOVE IT!

SO MUCH SIMILARITIES!

Mantax looks cool
Gadunka is so funny!
The others look cool too!

Great job with this!

2 Likes