Spider-Man Homecoming Brickheadz!!!

Yay! More Brickheadz! I love creating these, because you don’t have to be a great mocist to make them. I also made these for Lego Ideas, before my Tahu and Vezok creations.

So here they are, not as much originality as my Bionicle ones, but whatever.

So this is Spider-Man. He’s got his webs, his snazzy new outfit, and even some personality in his eyes. I wanted the eyes to look different from his homemade suit, so I gave them character. Oh my goodness, I just want to take a moment to talk about how much I love Spider-Man, but let’s move on.

Vulture… I don’t really like as much. I mean, he still looks cool, I like his wings… But those feet… and that head… Talk trash about him if you want, guys, I don’t care. I’m talking about the Brickhead, not the character. I love Vulture, he’s my favorite B-list villain in the MCU. He really fun in Lego form, too.

This cute little guy I like too. He’s not special (like the other Spider-Man), and his hood is not the best, I’m proud of him for what he is. I actually love the homemade suit in the movie, and am really hoping we might get a chance to get him in a polybag or something. (please, Lego?)

So those are those guys, not special, not terrible, just there. Talk about how cool, uncool, or average these Brickheadz or characters are in the chat! (If you say Superman is better than Spider-Man I will find you)

19 Likes

These are cool too, nice work.

1 Like

These are pretty nice, I like them. Making custom BrickHeadz is pretty popular, and these will fit in nicely with the others. Nice work!

These are all cool but I actually like Vulture the best.