Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

It’s the best D.C. Movie and the comedy mostly works but like I said there they got an overactor who never overacted.

I know. To be honest, they have the perfect team. They have Miles as the lead, and he’s already a popular character, then, we have a new(?) Spiderman in this Peter Parker, then we have the somewhat edgy looking very popular teen girl Spider Gwen, the adorable ten year old Peni Parker, and the older and more mature Spiderman Noir.

1 Like

Don’t forget Spider-ham

~W12~

2 Likes

How could I forget the goofy animal sidekick?

2 Likes

Voiced by John Mulaney! That cannot be understated.

3 Likes

in cheesy wild kratts voice Imagine the combined powers of a pig AND A SPIDER. WHAT IF?!

3 Likes

I am actually hyped for this. The first time the Spider-Verse event hits the big screen. December will be a very good month for movies this year.

2 Likes

Same lol

1 Like

woo

1 Like

so… is that good or bad? I Forgot how Reating Systems Work on that Website

That’s very good. Unanimous agreement that it’s a good movie and average rating of 9/10.

1 Like

well that’s good!

1 Like

You’ve got that right; I’ll have to watch this when it comes out.

1 Like

What if Sony just forgets about their Venomverse and just makes an animated cinematic universe?

2 Likes

That would make me cry.

Seriously, though, a venomverse movie in the style of spiderverse would be amazing!

2 Likes

Perfection.

Just saw this, and it just might be my new favorite movie.

4 Likes

Watched this two days ago, and I’m still trying to put my thoughts on it together. Essentially, I love this movie, but I’m keeping myself from loving it too much to preserve my opinions of Homecoming and WALL-E.

[spoiler]The only things I really have problems with are numbered to two.

1- There was no reference to Stacey X Parker. I wish that there was even just one line referencing it.

2- Why was MJ at Fisk’s dinner party? Wouldn’t her husband have told her about Kingpin? Shouldn’t she have warned everyone? I just want a theory/answer why, then I can be fine with it.

Things I loved:

1- Kingpin’s design. I don’t need a reason why or explanation, he just looks great.

2- Scorpion’s Spanish speaking.

3- Everything about Doc Oc besides the balloon arms.

4- Prowler’s rocket boots!

5- The fact that Gwen’s hair, which I hated, actually had a reason behind it that I liked.

6- Spider-Ham’s fighting style. And every style he had.

7- Everything about Noir, he was my favorite character.

8- Peter Parker the brunette was pretty cool.

9- The fact that Tombstone was in the movie despite not even being mentioned or spotlighted.

10- Ganke! Sort of.

11- Miles’ costume was great.

12- Essentially all of the voice acting.

13- Kingpin’s pen clicking, if only because I do it too. And the backstory was cool with that.

14- The “shoulder touch”

15- Literally everything in the post credit scene. I had been joking with my friend throughout the movie, saying “This is where 2099 comes in to save everyone!” It just never happened, and as we were waiting for the credits, I kept building my hype, until “Meanwhile, in Nueva York,” I went crazy (and then when the girl showed up, I was confused and began doubting it happening). I thought I was ready for something awesome, and it twisted into humor that was so hilariously played, I would not stop laughing the way out of the theater. Perfection.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

[spoiler] It’s possible he didn’t tell her, in order to keep her safe. However, given that both she and Aunt May were well aware of his identity in that universe, I’d bet on one of two options:

1. She’s there purely as a formality, because Kingpin was hosting an event in honor of her husband, but wasn’t going to out him because no one would believe her…

OR, and this is the option I like better,

1. She’s there doing her own investigative work into Kingpin, similarly to the way MJ operates as an agent in the PS4 game, in order to tie him directly to Peter’s murder and THEN out him.

[/spoiler]

1 Like

[spoiler]Sure, I’d believe the second. Thanks.

How would not telling her keep her safe? So that she wouldn’t try to investigate?[/spoiler]