Spike The Dark Hunter MOC by graceben

When you have box of weapon pieces you don’t know what to do with… xD

xD anyways this is Spike, A formidable opponent with inpenetrable armor and the sharpest claws to defeat anyone who stands in his way! His spiky feet allow for him to scale walls and jump from building to building much easier. He has two claws: the primary slicing claw on his right arm (more frequently used), and the grabbing claw on his left arm. He even takes the armor of his fallen enemies and adds it to himself.

His missions primarily consist of robbing banks. He has no sense or second thought of trying to be stealthy or sneaky. He is THE JUGGERNAUT. Goes in, everyone tries to shoot him but it just doesn’t work, he has too much armor. He rends them all with his claws, takes what he is looking for, and leaves with nothing but ruins behind him where once stood a mighty fortress. And he even takes the armor of his fallen enemies.

Back view…

Hope you enjoyed my MOC. It was fun to build because each weapon piece is slightly different so depending on what look you want, you can rearrange the weapons in however many combinations you can think of! Sadly i can only post three pictures I wish i could have shown you more.

6 Likes

the head doesn’t scream “dark hunter”

other than that, this thing’s alright.

Thanks for the comments! IT was the only silver mask i have except for the silver mask of life which I didn’t like as much.

Seems pretty basic, and uses some of the most overused designs in bionicle mocs. Besides that, it’s fine.

Basic? Overused? I have seen no other bionicle like this. It has 18 blade pieces on each side so that makes 36 blades on this guy. I find him a very unique addition to my collection.

Basic as in it’s just a normal body with a bunch of extra stuff slapped on, and most people agree that using the mask of light in a black and silver color scheme has been used way too many times. maybe basic was a bad word choice, but I stand by the overused part.

so much silver

the only time this would be used as a pro is when talking about a set like a parts pack.

not really a pro for MOCs.

I agree, change up the Kanohi if you want a Dark Hunter look.

Argentum…
That’s a lot of silver…

This is '08 all over again.

I must disagree. The Avohkii always looks like it’s roaring, which actually fits for a DH. I don’t think it works for a Toa of Light, actually.

Plus another DH has an Avohkii face – Ravager.

I’d say the Avohkii face works well for this MOC, but not the color scheme. The DHs tend to be rather colorful, and if he collects hi ememies’ armour, you’d expect some colors.

they are silver enemies okay? xD