Spiral Harvester

The super ancient ruler pushed to the limits of the spirit, and discovered horribly unnatural abilities.

Stumped on this one for months, finally managed to finish a second version. More lore will come eventually.

https://www.instagram.com/doomdistrict/

49 Likes

This is Halloween! This is Halloween!
This should be the pumpkin king!

Oh, is he the same species as the lord of the wasted moons?

@TheMOCingbird
It’s the same character, second version of the moc. Most of
my characters have multiple titles/names. I haven’t posted much story, but once I have everything more figured out I’ll start putting more of it out. All my mocs are connected

3 Likes

Ah, ok. The different name threw me off, wither way, he looks real good. Out of curiosity, is this just an updated version, or is this like a different version of him in your story?

@TheMOCingbird
A little bit of both. I wouldn’t say it’s a different version of the character, just a more developed one. The build here has more story related designs. I’m thinking when I start building different versions of characters from different points in the story I’ll make entirely separate builds for them.

1 Like

Interesting. Either way, I love the whole design/style you have with all your mocs, and I can’t wait to actually get some info on the story. You have me thoroughly intrigued. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s an amazing head

Sweet Mary mother of Joseph