Splatoon Hide n' Seek Game Night (Set-up Topic)

I’ve been wanting to have an excuse to play Splatoon for a while, so I thought I’d propose a Community Game Night.

The Game
For those who wish to join, we’ll be playing an unofficial Splatoon game mode called Hide n’ Seek, a 1-vs-4 match in which the four hiders find a place to hide (and cover as much turf as they can) within one minute, and the one seeker tries to find them in the remaining time.

Time, Date, and How to Join
I plan to set up the private server on Saturday, October 1, from 6:30 to 8:00, as well as on Sunday, October 2, from 6:30 to 8:00.

If you would like to join and are able to make that time, please comment below with your Wii U Nickname, as well as your Nintendo Network ID. I will then send you a friend request from my account, Level1-1Minion (or another host will send you a friend request, if necessary).

If you would like to join but can’t make the time, then let me know in a private message when you would be available, and I’ll work on finding a time when everyone can play.

Important Info!
Private servers in Splatoon can normally hold up to eight players, but since this game mode requires uneven teams, we can only play with five people in a server. Due to that, if more than four people want to play, I’ll ask for volunteers to host extra servers to send me a private message so we can set things up.

Lobbies and their hosts are listed below.

Lobby 1
H. @War_of_the_Worlds, Wii U Nickname: Scrublord, NNID: Level1-1Minion

Once again, if you would like to join please comment with your Wii U Nickname and Nintendo Network ID. If you would like to volunteer to host a server, please send me a private message, again with your Wii U Nickname and Nintendo Network ID.

UPDATE:
Since no one who’s able to join has signed up, the event is canceled.
Unless we get a sudden last-minute surge of players, we won’t be playing Splatoon Hide n’ Seek. But just in case, I’ll be leaving this open.

FINAL UPDATE:
This event is canceled, on account of no one who wants to play has the game, and no one who has the game wants to play. Oh well.

If I had Splatoon, or even a Wii U for that matter, I would.

2 Likes

Since no one who’s able to join has signed up, the event is canceled.
Unless we get a sudden last-minute surge of players, we won’t be playing Splatoon Hide n’ Seek.

Wish I had splatoon and people who play that are my friends

lol I have this game, but seeing as it’s cancelled, RIP

Maybe someday I’ll try again, this time trying to get people who even have WiiUs.